or Connect

Posts by Friederike

Hopeful and Jenny - sorry for your BFN's, it always sucks so much! When we figured that IUIs might not be working after 9 insems, we switched to IVF with Menopur in a specialized clinic. They were also able to do more testing that we hadn't done before. Those tests showed issues that we hadn't know about, especially concerns about egg quality which were based on my extrmely low AMH and some other markers. During the IUI ultrasounds I always had one or two nice big follies...
Hopeful, I finally checked out the meditation and it is amazing. DW downloaded them for me and made a CD so I can do them as often as possible. Great preparation. Thank you for the link! Fille, how is the TWW treating you so far? Are you going to test this week or will you wait if AF shows? Onemommy, the best of luck for kid 3.0. May your TTC period be short. Are you hoping to have another daughter or wishing a bit for a boy this time? Mama, good to see you again,...
PrettyIsa, remind me, how far along are you again? Are there signs that the twins might be early? I thought nowadays most twin pregnancies go to almost full term. I totally understand your thoughts about work. I am already itching to go back although I know that me and baby have to come first and in the end it doesn't really matter if things are left hanging, but it is hard to let go of the responsibility. Lea, good to hear you're mostly over it but still getting the...
Hey guys, first of all, great to see the new faces over here. Jam, how are you doing so far? Preggo symptoms kicked in yet? And Lea, how are you feeling at the moment? Liz - yay for labor thoughts. What makes you think he's coming, are you having contractions or other signs or just your gut feeling? How is it during those last days, can you still sleep at night? Do you have everything prepared for your little one? And how about the name? Pook, what a cute cake. Did you...
Surgery was ok, it was really close to bursting, very inflamed and already pus in the abdomen. I didn't do very well with the anesthesia, puking my guts out which really hurts the scar. Yeah the pain is very intense especially since we're zrying to balance my pain relief with the harm to the babe. I am not dealing very well with knowing that me taking sth isnt good for him because his little liver, kidney and brain cant deal with it well, but too much pain is harmful as...
Aaannd I landed myself in the hospital. Got lower belly pains this afternoon after planting some flower pots but even with rest it didn't get better, so DW commanded that we drive to the hospital. They put me in the delivery section and checked Nils out but no contractions, babe alright, cervix closed so they concluded uterus growth pains and sent me home with some pills. At 10 I had added puking and chills to ever growing crampy pains so we returned. They got two surgeons...
Jwaite - wow, that's awesome, I am sending lots and lots of sticky thoughts to you Great that you already have an appointment lined up next week, they'll be able to check things right away and hopefully give you some peace of mind. Tell us when you're ready for the veggies.
redrock - I really hope the placenta sorts itself out, but if it doesn't I am sure you can still have a positive Cs experience.Both of my coworkers had planned Cs recently and it seems that with the right hospital, they can actually be somewhat gentle, encourage early bonding and so on. Sending you positive placenta moving vibes.   I am curious about the glucose test, because I am also facing that one next week. Did you guys do anything to prepare to get better results?...
Jam - yay graduation 
Mkgarcia, some people here have been successful on their first attempt, sadly not all with sticky babies, and most on the first 5 to 8 tries I would say. For some it takes longer, more than a year. The chances per monitored IUI cycle with trigger are about 14% according to literature. Working with frozen gives you a more narrow time window, so it is great that you're working on getting your O date down, it will be crucial for success. I personally would advise charting...