or Connect

Posts by DayDreamer7

I drink coffee and orange juice in the morning and then nothing but water the rest of the day. I also watch my intake of salt after lunch. Lastly, after dinner is when I get the worst bloat....I lay down on the couch on my left side and change to my belly every few minutes..if its gas it usually has an easier time leaving this way. If its not gas I always feel better after laying down for about 15 minutes or so. GL!
I gave everything away after our second. We thought we were done. So I've started my collection over. I've asked a friend if I can borrow her tops. She has about 4... I have, 2 short sleeve 1 tank 2 long sleeve 1 pair of jeans And all of hubbies shirts when I don't need to look nice;) I'm a student and will be pregnant for a graduation, grad party, dance recital, a few holidays, and absolutely dinner dates:) What does everyone have? I like to show off my round bump so I...
You mentioned you moved away from friends and family, have no money to go out and have fun, and difficulty finding a job. Honestly how do you not feel like you're stuck in a cage?! -sry just trying to make you smile--I feel like sometimes when people feel like everything is out of control they grasp for the only thing they can control. That being that he can stay or leave. I don't know how open you two can be, but could it help if you talked to him about maybe feeling...
Thanks for the replies:) On a better note my sil came over to help make pies for thanksgiving and couldn't stop taking about how excited her and her parents are for us(she's 17). That made me feel better and realized that maybe my cousin just wishes it were her..
Soooo just told my cousin that my hubby and I were expecting # 3. She congratulated me, said she was so happy for us, and even jealous. Then longer into the convo she stops and says, "OMG ur gonna have 3 kids and u'll only be 24. How do you feel about that?" Ummmmm feeling good...we planned it, we're married, we're good parents, we can afford it....Show me the problem again?    I took offense to it, but didn't get angry since she admitted she was jealous. I could...
Thanks for the replies! My DS and DD are only 18 months apart. I had some fears and guilt, but they are the best of friends now! I think it will go better than you expect:)   Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to relax and realize that this is all completely out of my control so it's pointless to worry. I promised myself I would stop googling things that could go wrong lol. In my 1st pregnancy I was worried until I heard the hb. They didn't even do NT scans in 07....
Hi, I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This is our 3rd baby and we couldn't be more excited. For some reason though we couldn't be more nervous and anxious waiting to have the NT scan done. Then we'll be able to breath and tell our families. Anyone else stress over this? We're both in our early to mid 20's.    Just thought i would introduce myself!!