or Connect

Posts by Madeleine Bazar

Hello everyone! I have been lurking as well,and so appreciate reading what everyone is going through. I had a beautiful baby boy (we didn't know the gender) on Feb 28th. He is two weeks old today. He was 6 lb 6 oz when he was born and weighed in at 7 lb 7 oz on Tuesday this week, so I am feeling very grateful breastfeeding is going so well. He was tongue tied and we damaged one of my nipples. We got the tongue tie clipped and things have improved but the nipple is still...
Hello out there! I'm hoping its alright to join you! My official due date was Feb 25th but this is my first pregnancy and I'm pretty sure that I will make it the two days into march. I'm married to an amazing guy and we have one dog. We don't know the gender of our little one yet but my official guess is girl. I'vebeen feeling crampy all day and really hope to meet this baby by tuesday because my ob is a little induction-happy. I'm also seeing a midwife and planning a home...
How many weeks: 40 today! Things to usher in labor: nothing really, I'm staying active, drinking rrlt, DTD when we feel like it, and trying not to be impatient. Support system: midwife is very supportive. She has no hard rules about how long I can go as long as me and baby are healthy. I'm more nervous about my doctor, but I have an apt. Today and will discuss how to handle going as long as possible without a non medically indicated induction. My husband is just lovely and...
Thanks for the support mammas! I cancel led my frivolous ultrasound on my due date and am practicing being patient for my sweet baby to come. It is really nice know there's other ftm's out there going through the same anticipation I am. I have been feeling very much like I do just before starting my period all day. No bloody show or uncomfortable contractions, but hopefully it means something is happening in there.
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your beautiful story!
Hello! I am new to the site and really appreciate reading how all of you are doing. I can relate to most everyone. I am 39 weeks 3 days with my first pregnancy and planning a home birth with a midwife. I am also seeing an OB because my insurance covers the OB but not the midwife, so I figured why not have both. My doc scheduled me for a routine Ultra sound to check for fluid levels, BPP, and NST on my due date on Monday, and now I am starting to regret agreeing to have...
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story! I am 37 weeks pregnant with my first baby, planning a midwife assisted home water birth, and your story is delightful inspiration!