or Connect

Posts by MamaMash

I have an amazing family and a few close friends holding me up.
I am so very sorry for the loss of your little boy. I am so sorry. It was Primary's that they life flighted is to. They are amazing there. I will look into any grief support programs they have. I'm not ready yet. But, I hope someday I will be. Thank you for reaching out to me. I'm sure you know as well as I do that it helps knowing you aren't alone in this endless sea of sorrow.
Thank you. I posted it there as well.
My beautiful baby girl, Violet, was born on August 19 2013. She was healthy. Amazing. Perfect. Everything was perfect. My life could not have been better. On January 30th 2014 Violet started getting sick. She wasn't breathing well. I rushed her to the ER, where it was found that she had Influenza A (H1N1, "Swine flu"). She was admitted to the hospital, but her breathing became worse and worse. It was decided to life flight her to a children's hospital, but as soon as the...
My beautiful baby girl, Violet, was born on August 19 2013. She was healthy. Amazing. Perfect. Everything was perfect. My life could not have been better. On January 30th 2014 Violet started getting sick. She wasn't breathing well. I rushed her to the ER, where it was found that she had Influenza A (H1N1, "Swine flu"). She was admitted to the hospital, but her breathing became worse and worse. It was decided to life flight her to a children's hospital, but as soon as the...
Welcome! My sweet Violet was born on 8/19 (due 9/6). We're lucky to still be going strong on breastfeeding. She's my second and with dd1 I was only able to ebf for 3 months and she was on just formula by 4 months. Great job pumping!
We started the potty learning process a little over a month ago. DD is just about 2 1/2. Pee isn't really an issue as long as we take her frequently. She can hold it for long periods of time and pees on the potty no issue at all. But, when it comes to poop she rarely makes it to the potty. She will tell us after she poops. Everytime. I can count on one hand how many times she has pooped on the potty and those were all times she was farting and I caught her before she...
Oh Tilly she has gotten so big!!
Also you should so donate some. I gave a mama in need 170 ounces a week ago and it made me feel so great to be able to help a little baby. I wish I could keep up the pumping so I could make sure he always gets breast milk. (He's an adopted baby who's birth mother was a drug user so he is going through withdrawals)
That's a lot! I would get 4-6 ounces averge between 2 pumping sessions. Way to go!