or Connect

Posts by MamaMash

I hope your baby isn't breech! My dd was quite low and that also would have complicated attempting a version. I forgot that was another part of my reasoning.I used to think I was weird or there was something wrong with me because I really am just fine with a c-section, but I realize now everyone is different. I make no judgements and can completely understand how needing to have a c-section would completely devastate some women. Especially if they are into the whole birth...
Not sleeping soundly here. I just hit 36 weeks and over night I became phenomenally uncomfortable. I can't lay on either side for long. My hips and pelvis are so achy. I have to pee all the time. I'm so congested that I have to breath through my mouth and then I wake up parched, which just worsens the peeing situation since I can't fall back to sleep without quenching my thirst. Just a few more weeks...
My c-section was actually at 39 weeks. My doctor was going to attempt the version at 39 weeks. He wanted to wait as long as possible because most babies do end up turning on their own. But, honestly even at 36 weeks I knew it wouldn't work. I could just tell how stuck she was. She barely moved other than a wiggle of her head or a tiny foot running up my side. Don't get me wrong, external versions can and do work. All the time. But, something about it just rubbed me the...
I think the thought process is that natural inductions won't work unless the baby is ready. It just gives their body that last little oomph it needs to start labor. Correct me if I'm wrong ladies?
I don't mind my first was breech from at least 26 weeks on. I had an external version scheduled but at the last minute my mama beat instincts kicked in and I decided it was a bad idea and just went with a c-section. Which in my case was the right decision. My fluid was low and my dd was STUCK. Even elbow deep in my uterus it took far far too long for the doctor to get her out. He actually had to pull her out in half when normally they like to grab them by the legs and...
I have a c-section scheduled for the end of the month, between the 27-29th most likely. I should have the actual date next week. I can't deny the pelvis pain and pressure of this baby being engaged. And the random strong contractions. But, I really feel like I'll make it to my c-section date. I don't really feel close. At least I don't think I feel close. I never felt close with my first dd and had a planned c-section at 39 weeks. So who knows? I'm excited to start seeing...
http://crochetlatte.com/2012/04/30/simple-shell-stitch-pixie-bonnet/Here is the link. I only chained 40 instead of 50 so that it was more newborn sized instead of 0-3 month. I really want to get mohair yarn or something of the sort and make another one!
You're not nosy, I figured someone would ask that I've said from the get go that I think the only way I would attempt vbac is if I spontaneously went into labor and by the time I got to the hospital things were already well on their way. So maybe? I don't think I can really answer that question unless it was actually happening to me. My family tends to stay pregnant for a long time so I really don't see myself going into labor and progressing that quickly. But I guess...
I had my 36 week check up today. All is well! She was extra quiet on the nst, but she woke up eventually and seemed to be doing just fine. I am not anymore effaced than the last check and I'm not dilated. And, best of all no more bedrest! If I go into labor they wouldn't stop her from coming. She has fully dropped, which explains the pelvis pain I've been having the last couple days. I discussed the birth of the baby finally with my doctor. I have decided to plan a...
This.