or Connect

Posts by MamaMash

Thanks cmu204! Here is the pixie one I just whipped up. So easy and fast
Beautiful crafts ladies! Bedrest final got the best of me. I just made this sweet little bonnet and I'm about to attempt a pixie type bonnet now. Wish me luck!
Flip flops. That's all I can muster the energy for. And my feet get incredibly hot while pregnant so even the thought of sneakers or anything closed toe has me wanting to soak my feet in an ice bath.
The longer you can keep the baby in there the better. To a point obviously. Technically, 37 weeks is full term for a singleton. I'm not overly comfortable with 37 weeks personally. I would feel much better with 38 weeks. I'm pretty sure the longest my doctor will let me go is 39 weeks because of all these minor complications and my previous c section. I wouldn't try to induce my own labor until 38 weeks. But that's just me! I am hoping to be off bedrest at 37 weeks and be...
KaliHekate I'm 36 weeks Friday and I'm DONE. This is my second so i'm not as worried about the newborn baby stuff. I am worried about a toddler an a newborn, but my discomfort and boredom (bedrest) outweigh all that stuff. I hope you can get all your things organized and ready before baby makes an appearance. nettlesoup sorry you are feeling so fed up with you dd. Maybe she can just sense a the change coming up. vc2013 ugh I hate to tell you this, but its just going to...
Tilly- I'm due 9/6 and was supposed to be going camping (in motor homes with full hookups haha) next weekend when I would be 37 weeks. I was very much looking forward to it. I obviously can't go now with the whole bedrest thing and it being about 3 hours away from the hospital I want to deliver at. I still feel well enough that I'm sad I can't go. But it is also almost 2 weeks away and a lot can change in 2 weeks. If you did something calm and relaxing with not too much...
Oh I can't keep up with these weekly chats! I'll try later... But by then there will probably be 25+ new posts haha
I gained about 35 pounds with my first. This time I've been sitting at 25 pounds gained for over a month. I hoping I will have gained at least a couple pounds when I am weighed at my next appt. I lost the first 15 pretty quickly the first time around, but I had to actually work out and eat better to lose the last 20. I'm a little nervous about losing the weight and what my body will actually look like after the fact. I have gotten quite a few new stretch marks. My face...
Thanks ladies. He's not all bad. It has to be hard on him too. He was so good the first couple weeks, but since then he seems to forgotten what bedrest is. Mine is not a great cook and is an even worse meal planner. I definitely am not supposed to be up cooking and it does make my contractions pick up. I've been watching shows on Netflix and crocheting some. I'm getting through it. I just wish it wasn't so hard on my dd and dh. I really don't see Violet coming early...
I'm alright. Violet seems to be just fine. She's kicking the hell out of me currently. I'm a bit frustrated with my dh. The house is a disaster. He's barely helped at all with our dd all weekend and barely did all last week. She goes to my sister's house during his work hours. He's been able to get off 2 hours early everyday but then after he gets her home to me he goes to the gym. I've basically had to make sure dinner of some sort is planned or in the crockpot or we...