or Connect

Posts by MamaMash

False- I've actually found myself missing my cats lately. I'd love to give my dogs to my in-laws and steal back my cats. The person below me craves a very active social life
I'm honestly not sure what my doctor has planned. If I had to guess, I'd say he'd want me to get to 37 weeks and then would let me resume normal activity. Well, as long as her fluid levels stay normal and she's not showing an signs of stress. So that's just over 3 weeks. It's really hard with my dd. I was really looking forward to taking her out and doing lots of fun stuff before her sister arrives. I'm trying to convince dh to start taking her out, the poor thing is so...
I had 2 cats when we brought dd home. (They've since been re-homed very happily with my in-laws for reasons that have nothing to do with us becoming parents.) My rules were the same as yours. No cats sleeping where the baby was sleeping. But, we were able to make that work easily because we had long before baby never allowed the cats in the 2 bedrooms. She slept in our room for 5 months and then we transitioned her into her crib in her room. It worked well for us, and now...
That sounds miserable swissmiss. Mine is the opposite. I have plenty of lung space but she is compressing my bladder so so much. It's extremely uncomfortable if I have to pee even a tiny bit. My uterus has been so irritable all day today. I ended up having more than 4 contractions an hour so I took one of the pills my doctor prescribed me to stop them. It chilled them out quite a bit, but as soon as it wore off they picked right back up. So I had to take another. I really...
Never cut my hair again. Would you rather be never be able to shave your legs again or never be able to shave your armpits again
Feeling the baby move all the time! My first didnt move much so this is a nice change The WORST part of this pregnancy has been...
True if by co-sleep you mean sleep the baby next to my bed in a bassinet for a few months. The person below me has glorious pregnant hair
I really really need a proper AC in my house. It's so hot. I wish I didn't have to...
Ill-fitting bra for sure. Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or have the feeling of needing to sneeze but never being able to for the rest of your life?
True. Hoping my dd takes a nap soon so I can too! The person below me loves being pregnant