or Connect

Posts by MamaMash

Beautiful name Devilish
tilly- I can so relate. I feel so bitchy all the time. My dh has been off work since Wednesday and doesn't go back until Tuesday. This sounds horrible but I was not pleased when he told me he had 6 days off. I love him, but he's so lazy when he has time off. He gets to lay around while I still do everything for dd and keep the house clean. Plus he just throws mine and dd's schedule off. In general I feel like my patience level is non existent. I have to remind myself...
Oh! And a crossiant sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich thanks to the first meal post birth thread
serena- sorry to hear about your back problems. I hope that gets better, although I would assume as the pregnancy progresses it will probably aggravate the issue even more. I had an appt today. My doctor did an internal cervical check since we've been worried about my cervix. Everything was great! It's hard, closed, long, and high up. So we decided we both felt comfortable going back to monthly appts instead of continuing the every 2 week appts. Anyone else having low...
Omg are we really nearing the 3rd trimester already!? I'm assuming that's what you meant mrs&mrs I guess 3 more weeks would officially put me in the third tri. That's in-sane! I guess I'm craving bread. And fruity candy.
Mmm now I need a crossiant sausage breakfast sandwich. Damnit. Maybe the morning after the birth I'll make dh bring me a one on his way in (we plan for him to sleep at home with dd). Is it bad I have never tried Indian food. I wouldn't even know where to go to get decent Indian food out here...
Ooh I hadn't thought of Branson. I love that. I'm sure it helps I love Dowton . Exactly Aidenn. I figured if he was willing to stop being a butt about choosing a name just to get something in return, it must not be THAT big of a deal to him. He did get the middle name he wanted and he always liked Violet. He was just being difficult because he struggles with how close my sisters and I am. He thought we (as in my sisters and I) picked Violet as the name since I talk to them...
Mmm all this talk of breakfast sandwiches has me craving one.
Bromache- I would take that and run. Wanna know how I got my dh to agree to Violet? Haha it's ridiculous. He texted me one day while he was out of town and said "so we can name her Violet if you agree to me buying a shotgun." no joke. I reluctantly agreed (I hate guns). Then a couple weeks after the deal he texted me (again he was out of town) and said he wanted to buy an iPad mini instead of the shotgun. Score! So, no scary shotgun in my house AND I got the name I wanted....
25 today for me and feeling exactly the same. Rolling over in bed is a joke, but I have to do it multiple times because of achy hips