or Connect

Posts by ElizHart

The Gardasil HPV vaccine was originally rejected by the Australian Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) in 2006.   An article by Matthew Stevens in The Australian at the time (November 2006), reports the PBAC rejected Gardasil because it was "too expensive and, just maybe, not what it was cracked up to be anyway".(1)  Apparently,Tony Abbott, then the Australian Federal Health Minister "took to the airwaves, passing on PBAC's concerns about the efficacy...
It was announced in The Australian today that "Australian boys have begun receiving a vaccine against the cancer-causing human papillomavirus (HPV), a world first in preventative health".   The Australian Federal Health Minister Tanya Plibersek said: "I know that nobody likes getting needles, but getting this needle now, when you're young, will perhaps save your life in the future".  (My emphasis.)    This is the type of hyperbole being using to sell this...
I started investigating vaccination of pets in September 2008, after my eight year old dog Sasha became very ill after she was needlessly revaccinated with modified live virus (MLV) and killed vaccines.  (She was subsequently put down.)     Researching the topic after my dog's death I discovered she was likely already immune to the serious canine diseases parvovirus, distemper virus and adenovirus due to previous vaccination, and so underwent potentially harmful...
Further to my previous comments…   For some more information refer to my emails to Professor Lyn Gilbert and Professor Ruiting Lan (forwarded in December 2012) re the Journal of Infectious Diseases Brief Report re the Australian pertussis epidemic in 2008-2010.     I conclude my email to Professor Lan with the following questions:   Q. Professor Lan can you please clarify for me how increasing the number of 'boosters' of the existing vaccine protects against...
Steven, why did you have a TdaP?   I've been interested to read articles recently about vaccine-resistant pertussis/whooping cough.     I find it odd that while it is being acknowledged that "whooping cough may be becoming resistant to vaccines", people are being urged to have repeat TdaP vaccinations with the existing vaccine, e.g. refer to this article "Protecting babies against pertussis: pregnant moms and caretakers need the vaccine".     If there is a...
For people who might be interested, I've recently established a website titled: "Over-vaccination - Challenging Big Pharma's lucrative over-vaccination of people and animals". The website can be accessed via this link: http://over-vaccination.net/ So far it includes web pages on:   over-vaccination - a multi-billion dollar market;   annual flu vaccination and the influenza industry;    questionable HPV vaccination;    the arbitrary...
Ewan, I'm continuing my personal investigation of universal HPV vaccination for girls and boys.  I remain sceptical of the motives for this questionable vaccine campaign.   I've recorded my concerns about HPV vaccination on my website: "Over-vaccination - Challenging Big Pharma's lucrative over-vaccination of people and animals"    
Hi Turquesa - I've read Chapter 19...it's pretty shocking isn't it?  Shocking to discover how power and influence is being abused in our so-called 'liberal democracies'...  When are the people responsible for this exploitation going to be brought to account?  How can this happen when the foxes are in charge of the chicken coop?   Also, I tried to post the link to my letter plus comments on the UK's NHS HPV Vaccination webpage.  The NHS ironically describes itself as...
Hi Chicharronita - no, I didn't get a response...     And, as you say, a picture is truly worth a thousand words!  It's all about the money...
Hi Turquesa and Taximom5 - thanks for your responses.  As Taximom5 suggested, I've initiated a thread titled "Is universal HPV vaccination necessary?" - although I can't find it now (?!)  Maybe it's being moderated?  (I didn't include the whole letter in the post as I had problems with formatting, but included the link to the letter of course.)   Turquesa, the letter hasn't been published, but I'm 'self-publishing' by circulating the letter myself.  I'm interested to...