or Connect

Posts by KodrutZ

I did a few ghostwriting projects, mainly article or search/sort data/create a good looking copy, but I'd rather put my name on every word I write. Ghostwriting doesn't pay enough especially if you're not a 10,000+ words a day person. The ebooks market is attractive and I had one project in my mind for a while, I think I'll do my best to have it live by the end of the year. It may end up pretty short, but it would contain some concentrated ideas. I'd like to write a book...
I'm more into technical stuff, but I also get creative sometimes. Anyway, I got my hands full now - writing news for NotebookCheck on a regular basis. Thank you for your reply, anyway. 
May God have mercy on your soul now! :)
There's nothing to feel here. Reputation of a website is something that can be figured out by checking various SEO metrics without even seeing that website, for example its traffic ranking in the given area, Google Page Rank, the amount of pages indexed by main search engines and so on. Check the /wiki/Website_reputation_ratings page on the English Wikipedia, it will surely help.
A few minutes, usually, since it's supposed to be an automated success/failure message.
Thanks for suggestion, but the only way to go is online at this time, local offline economy is dead (Romania, joined the European Union as everyone's wh*re, our "crisis" will get worse and worse for at least another decade...). At this time, I'm doing almost nothing but I'm getting a lot of ideas written down, next step would be to find people who would invest in them...
Speaking of freelancers who make a lot less, Google's recent updates virtually killed me entirely, so now I'm a bit clueless on where to find some serious work for decent money to match my experience, with the entire Web being flooded with "native English writers" who charge 1$/100 words or even less. I worked full time at Softpedia for a few months a few years back (wrote Windows software reviews, then switched to Mac news and reviews), then I moved to Download3000...
It was pretty cool, I had my other things to work on aside LB anyway (blogging for a bunch of websites, SEO/research work etc.). At LB, most interesting was to be able to see how stuff was changing in time, for example various sites moving from spammers to Google partners and... a lot of other NDA-protected things, I guess. The sad part is that, as a rater, you never get to really understand how things work, you only get an idea on the impact of your work and/or how...
Nobody terminates you, I am still alive. Ooooh, talking about the contract as assessor - yes, it gets terminated, but only if your work's quality is very low and you get repeated two stars ratings and fail the evaluation of your work in the period after the last two stars rating. One star rating gets the contact instantly terminated, but working a few hours a month because there's nothing to work on is not your fault, so no problem with that. You may get a warning when...
... or just their incompetence. A buddy of mine applied, they wrote back that he'll take the test, then wrote a few days later telling him that all positions have been filled.