or Connect

Posts by Twomommyfamily

Fmorris:  I'm so sad to read all this about your DP. Sickle cell is absolutely horrible. I truly hope the best for your next attempt/IVF and the best for her overall health. I agree with Darcy that hormone testing and maybe even an HSG might be a consideration, if you choose, before going straight to IVF since money is tight. I tend to be mildly underweight as well and I have an overactive thyroid (which may also be true for you since I also struggle to put weight on),...
12 dpo today... Had a faint positive on an FRER yesterday, I thought maybe it could still be the trigger. Still not believing it.
Hmmmm, thats odd. Let me try again:  
This was definitely unexpected...  
Darcy: I'm excited that your wife will try this month! DP and I talked about switching to her as soon as I got the low AMH test results in January. But decided to at least give it a few attempts. How is your wife feeling about this? Especially when you say she wasn't planning to try for another couple years. And how are you feeling? I honestly hope she is just perfectly fertile and gets first timers luck! But then I also know that this is not the original plan and must be...
Darcy: That's great news! I'm happy you will try this cycle!
I'm so sorry Fmorris
Jenny: thanks for the lovely new thread!! no news from me... Hey, can you remove the ff chart link from next to my name please? I only did bbt before I started going to the RE and then for that one unmonitored cycle I did at home. Since I'm doing the ultrasounds for timing and then progesterone, bbt no longer had any useful info for me. And it's honestly a pain since I'm usually a poor sleeper, so I don't miss doing it at all. KWPX: I totally understand not wanting to...
Lizbian: I'm sorry for your bfn. Also, i will miss you while you are on your break. it sounds like you have a lot of good things going on though! How exciting that you will be published soon!!! Please let us know the progress with your book! I will definitely be buying it! Fmorris: AF? BFP? Any news??
Yay San Diego!! I'm so happy for you! I'd do a veggie parade but I'm on my phone. Fmorris: your chart still looks great! This appears to definitely be your longest lp if no bfp! Crazy! Did you test today or only yesterday? JAJenny: thanks for volunteering to threadkeep next month! I like your plan to give clomid one more try then move on to the injectables. Hopefully next cycle is the bfp though! Friederike: I'm sorry about your bfn. It is hard to take especially with...