or Connect

Posts by Twomommyfamily

Thanks for all the responses! I ended up getting my AMH retested and it was 1.47, so higher than before. Toothfairy- I do believe it that AMH can change month to month even though the RE says it is one hormone that supposedly stays stable. But it seems that it still stays within a general range and mine is low/borderline.    We ended up not doing injectables, but this will be my first cycle with clomid. I've used progesterone suppositories every cycle to lengthen my...
I know this post is a couple weeks old now, but I'm curious Oasis, what did you do?    I was prescribed 100mg clomid for this cycle (my first clomid cycle) and I decided to half the dosage. I'm taking 50mg days 3-7. I was worried about thinned lining, multiples, and cysts. I don't have PCOS, I have low-borderline AMH. We wanted to step up our efforts to conceive, but we weren't ready for 100mg yet. I ovulate on my own as well. My RE said that she prescribes clomid...
I should have mentioned in my last post: FX for your insem tomorrow AMT! I hope this is really it for you! 26 cycles... That BFP better be headed your way!!
Darcy: I'm sorry about your bad experience last month and I hope that a break is not necessary as everything will go perfectly this month!   SanDiego: Thats horrible that your wife is having major dental work while in the tww. I know that antibiotics are supposed to be okay, but I don't know about pain killers. Tooth pain is the absolute worst. I hope that she starts to feel better soon!   Escher: I'm glad temps look good! FX for you and DW!   KWPX: It was interesting to...
Hi All, I will come back to do personals soon, it has been a very busy week... I hope everyone is doing well! There have been some well timed insems in the last few days and some exciting, well planned insems coming up in the next week! Baby dust to all for a fertile March!!    AFM, I'm out this cycle. Please move me to waiting to O. AF started this afternoon. I was not optimistic with our ill fated ivi attempt and I stopped progesterone yesterday so AF could start...
JAJenny: I could have written your AFM post myself. I've felt so incredibly grumpy this tww. I consider myself healthy, eat well, keep the stress level to a minimum, figure out perfect or pretty good at least timing. But nope, I'm totally convinced I'm out this month too. This process, especially egg quality, is out of our hands. And then the cost! Ugh. I don't even want to start on the cost. I hear ya sister!   KWPX: I've heard of other people having issues with...
Yay Granite!!! 
Escher: thank you very much for volunteering! I'm also really happy that this is a real insemination cycle and not a monitoring cycle. Lizbian: what drama with this tank! And your next tank will be arriving soon already! I hope that they can manage to pick it up more quickly next time. Granite: I'm confident that your beta is coming back with a nice high hcg level! Very exciting!! Baby dust to all! Any news, KWPX?
Hi all, time flies! It is almost March! I truly hope I am able to graduate someone this month (Granite, I'm eagerly awaiting the beta results!!) At any rate, with a new month comes a new threadkeeper. Any volunteers for March?
Granite! I knew you would have first timer's luck!!!!!