or Connect

Posts by Twomommyfamily

KWPX: I'm sorry AF showed up. Back into those stirrups! 
KWPX: My RE said there is no such thing as too much progesterone in the luteal phase/2ww. Also the progesterone cream that is sold otc is extremely low dosage compared to suppositories or progesterone in oil (injection). I think it could support women with an otherwise healthy progesterone level, but if progesterone is affecting fertility then the cream won't make much of a difference. Also as for temping when taking progesterone- the progesterone is going to keep your...
Scorp, I'm so sorry . I know you can make it through this and thank goodness for your loving and supportive DP. Everyone here continues to be pulling for you, that bfp will stick soon. I'm glad that you are thinking about fun things like getting your nails done. My DP and I already plan to hit the spa and lay in the sauna then sit in a jacuzzi if/when I get my bfn. And drink some coffee. And a glass or two of wine.    I went ahead and moved you to Waiting to O. Let...
Scorpioma, I truly believe that it is never over till AF makes her unfortunate appearance, regardless of the chart. Perhaps you didn't get the solid 4 hours sleep before temping. 
Scorp: I think embedding the chart worked. Just click "check my chart" next to your name in the first post.    Anyone else want me to do this for them?    Also, Scorp, I did check your chart. 
Hey everyone! Join me over at the shiny, new February QC thread!! 
Hey All! A new month, a new roller coaster ride!! I'm so excited for all the beautiful families we are going to start this month!   Send me a link to your chart, if you are charting online, and I will (try) to embed it into the front page so we can all follow your progress to that BFP!   Scorp: oh no for a temp drop. :( I'm still hopeful for you!! AF better stay away!    Soto: Welcome back and how exciting for the trigger and soon IUI! Fx for...
Welcome to February!!  It's time to make some late Fall babies! PLEASE PUT YOUR UPDATES IN BOLD!   GRADUATES, please click here to visit a thread for sharing the method that got your BFP. Waiting to O  *fillefantome *samy23 *SunandEr *DarcySD   *SanDiego78 *Lovingisliving *fmorris28 *TillyBarry *sotohana *lea2012 *lizbian *escher Waiting to Know... Braving the...
Scorp: I think they usually look for a progesterone level of 10 or higher. Escher: ugh, .4 is low. but she is definitely ovulating. Confirmed with opk and ultrasound.... hmmmmm.... I tried several supplements including vitex, maca, and 100mg of B6. I even tried progesterone cream(which did absolutely nothing for me). Accupuncture may work! But for me it's pregesterone suppositories. Every woman's body is different and perhaps the herbs or vitamins will work for DW. Keep...
I'm so sad to read this Amt.  I'm at the other end of the journey with this being my first cycle ttc. I know this process can be long and painful and extremely frustrating. Like Pokey said, your baby is out there somewhere.