or Connect

Posts by Twomommyfamily

Sorry for the double post! Guess I'm just THAT excited for you!
Scorpioma!!!! That is SO incredibly exciting!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your next post!
Friederike: I know you've triggered before so you know how you feel post trigger. For me, the 3 days post trigger I felt very pregnant. Lots of activity in my uterine area, bloated, dizzy, tired. That being said, what you're feeling can definitely be something! I've been writing down everything I feel each day. Fully aware that its mostly the trigger followed by the progesterone causing most of it. KWPX and Scorp: it ain't over till its over!! Scorp: this is a crazy long...
Escher: I have to agree with Sphinxy on that one. Essential fatty acids (omega 3) helps to regulate hormones and then during pregnancy it promotes healthy brain development. I've tried many supplements and herbs, but now i only take an organic, food-based prenatal and Nordic naturals prenatal DHA.. Friederike and KWPX: thank you so much for the info on testing out the trigger. Unfortunately I had the 10,000iu shot so I will have false positives forever. Or so it...
Sphinxy: I love the clarity of the digital "Pregnant" you must be elated! I will start the new thread on the 31st. I just copy and paste the first post into the new thread, right?   Friederike: Wow! 4 straws at once! Now for the longest two weeks ever! Fx to you!!   Escher: This is my first cycle ttc so yes, this is my first cycle with progesterone. Its amazing to think I will have a normal length lp for the first time ever! Its awesome that you and DW are so...
Oh my goodness scorpioma and kwpx! Sound like some more BFPs will be posted here soon!!
I'll volunteer to be threadkeeper if no one else has yet... 
I DO!! I Definitely see it!!!!!!! 
Lea: I'm glad you're feeling good and that you got excellent news from the doctor on test results! Thats awesome! I know what you mean about the relationship with your co-worker and how this changes since you were on that path together and now you arent for the moment. But soon you will be. Maybe you'll just be a month behind her!   Scorp:  is "FRER" first response early result? I'm wishing and hoping and thinking positive thoughts for you!    Sphinxy: I hope you...
samy: I think Tuesday is going to be too late. Even if you ovulated Monday, Tuesday would still be late.    Darcy: call/email your doctor! How many dpiui are you? too early to do a hpt? You could be pregnant! I've read that progesterone causes nausea so it could also be that.