or Connect

Posts by DiaperJunkie10

sounds like my situation! my son is 3 years old now and it so loving, considerate and polite. he very independent but has amazing attachment with me, hubby, my parents and his parents, and quite a few of our friends... makes me very proud to see the benefits of our parenting style. While the people who sat around telling me I was "spoiling" him are chasing around their kids who are spitting at them, screaming at them and down right refusing to listen to them or touch...
there is absolutely no such thing as holding a baby too much
argh, I had that for 4 weeks last time too... it worries me because I feel like I'm not going to call my MW or doula in time/call them a million times when it's not really labour! once my water broke my son was born within 4 hours last time, so I'm concerned none of my birth team will make it here/I will second guess myself about calling them.
I would love to have a blessingway.. but I don't really know who I would invite :( I don't really have many natural birth minded mama friends. most of them look at me like I have a 3rd eye when anything pertaining to birth/child rearing comes up :(
I just use a big purse I have, no diaper bags available locally were made to fit cloth diapers.. so I didn't see the point in having a bunch of pouches I couldn't fit anything in (diaper pouch, bottle pouch etc.) All I ever do is bring a cloth diaper with me in my hand lol.. leave it in the car or stick it in the baby carrier with LO.
go with the website "wishpot" it's like pinterest but for registries! you can put anything you want from any site on there.. so you don't have to pick and choose your items based on what the site has available!
lol I'll never understand that mentality.
I'd love to join! I'm having my second baby, this will be my first home birth.. I'm very excited! :)
I'm doing pilates once a week and cardio/ weight training another 3 days out of the week. It's not much but I was very ill for the first 18 weeks of my pregnancy with HG, my meds finally have it under control. :)
I'm on my 2nd week of no puking, I'm 21 weeks now. Still on the max dose of diclectin along with the other medications I need for the acid reflux. :( I was down 11 lbs from my pre-preg weight within 6 weeks (starting getting sick at 4 weeks, was puking over 20 times a day) but I'm happy to announce I'm 3 lbs over my pre-preg weight now and able to go to the gym like 4 times a week again! :) So happy to be getting back to normal, but I'm absolutely terrified to ever...