or Connect

Posts by hermesgoddess

LOL! Not gross... I thought of something very similar...   I bought the little "Gift for Dopey" Figurine from Lennox. I am going to leave it in a little gift bag with a bunch of paint swatches & ask him what color we should make the nursery & where we should put Dopey. But I just ordered Dopey yesterday & expected delivery is 5-7 business days... And I was debating leaving the test in the bag with everything (so no, not gross in my book). If I don't have Dopey by...
I hear you on a POS camera on the phone... I took my photo with my blackberry camera. I don't have a flash & there are probably like 1 megapixels, the quality is so bad...   On your photo... it looks like your camera didn't pick up any of the faint pink. With all of the adjustments I can so, I couldn't get anything to come up. I trust you that it is there... It's probably what my first test looked like on Tuesday... That blue line was so faint that if I looked at the...
I have PhotoShop on my computer (I am a graphic artist)... I can certainly give a go at the photo to see if I can make the line pop.  I am giddy for you!!!!!!!!! 
OMG!  It takes 3-5 days to get the blood results?!?!    I was so not convinced of the first result being accurate (even though it popped up positive pretty quick) that i retested with a digital test this afternoon... and that too was positive. Can I put my mind at ease now that I *really* am pregnant? I am so still in denial, yet so excited I keep crying & shaking.   I wish I would have ordered my baby announcement gift to DH earlier... Because now I have to wait...
I took my second test this AM. I am so excited right now I am shaking... I got a positive result... {squeal}. It was a pretty quick positive too - the positive showed up before the control did. Now, I need to calm down, get my blood work done and actually get some work done today. This will be challenging because I simply cannot think now.  
Thanks!!    This may end up being a VERY short stay... I tested positive the AM at home... Have to wait a few more minutes before I can call doctor (not open yet). I have been shaking & crying now all morning. LOL!  
I feel your pain!!!!!!  My test on Tuesday did the same thing... I got a super-super faint blue line. So light that I can't even be certain that I wasn't seeing things... I don't trust that to be anything. I will be retesting tomorrow...   And I hear you about being able to manage getting to the doc to pick up anything... My work commute is 1.5 hours... I usually can only "pop-in" before and after hours, which doesn't work very well. I only manage to get to the doc...
Have you thought about just making an appointment with your OBGYN? The blood tests (from what I hear) are much more sensitive to the pregnancy hormones... I read on another thread about someone who still tested negative 4 months into her pregnancy, but the blood test from the doctor was the only things that shows positive.... And a relatively faint positive at that...  
It is actually a benefit to me right now that I have to leave for work so early (I have a 1.5 hour commute)... It keeps me from testing too often... I work from home on Tuesdays & Thursdays... so they will become my scheduled testing days.   But now I sit here in my office thinking of nothing but babies and trying to ignore my nausea... *sigh*...  I should be doing work.   And I told my hubby last night that I found a great Anniversary gift for him... So now he won't...
I am struggling with patience now... I did my first HPT today and got a VERY (very) faint blue line... I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but now all I can think about is testing again... My brain says I should wait until Thursday or Friday... but every other fiber of my being is telling me to jump at another test *right now*... UGH!    I bought some new tests (Clear Blue Easy 2 pack with 1 digital and 1 "PLUS" test)...   I.... will... wait.... (and go...