or Connect

Posts by blissizwhy

Spring and Hibiscus- my little guy is the same when he wakes up in the wrap he screams and stops as soon as I pull his head out. I have tried to nurse in my wrap and it was a disaster. Between the milk dripping out of his mouth and the erp-ige (baby puke) he deposited down my side under my shirt before I could pull him out to burp I was a mes. I think the wrap nursing will wait until he is a bit older and I have more patience and practice ie. I am not sitting in the car...
My little man is mostly eating, eating some more and sleeping. My DH andI were lucky to get into a free infant massage class, so I try to get at least one partial massage in a day and my LO loves it. He will laugh and smile which really helps with the sleep deprivation :) He knows when I am close to my limit during his marathon nursing sessions because he will pop off the boob and give me the happiest smile before he starts chin butting me to re-latch. As he snorts and...
Forgot to add they are on sale all the time, I only paid $18 a piece and they were running a buy 3 get one free deal. Looks like now they are $16. I am normally a C and currently a DD, but these bras have fit the whole time- even when I am engorged they still fit really comfortably in the cups with my nursing pads in.
I am with you Vegan Princess- camis are what I spend 90% of my time in. When I go out I have some super stretchy bras I bought mid-way through my pregnancy that work well as pull down instead of clipping open. It gives a little extra support while nursing I bought mine at the Playtex outlet store, but I am 99% sure this is what I am wear Bali Bra . I am using it with an extender per my chiropractor's advice (she is super smart- I did not even know extenders existed and...
Our little guy will be just over 2 months by the end of December- so 2 months
My hubby and I had our little guy at home in the morning on 10/20/12- he is our first. We have been sleep sharing, cloth diapering, baby wearing and breastfeeding. I am excited to have found a community where I can ask questions and share our mile stones.   The majority of our family and friends think the choices we are making will either end up with my little one being hurt (first because we chose a mid-wife assisted home birth and now in our bed) or turn into a...
Hi October 2012 Due Date Club. My hubby and I had our little guy at home in the morning on 10/20/12- he is our first. We have been sleep sharing, cloth diapering, baby wearing and breastfeeding. I am excited to have found a community where I can ask questions and share our mile stones.   The majority of our family and friends think the choices we are making will either end up with my little one being hurt (first because we chose a mid-wife assisted home birth and now...