or Connect

Posts by ChelseyS

I got it. Thanks!!
Yes, my name is Chelsey. I will try calling her tomorrow. Thanks 
I found black currants at a local health food store in the form of a jam. It has whole berries in it though!
How about Larabars? I like them because they're gluten-free and minimally processed. I always have one or two in my purse. Different flavors for whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment.
In Juliette de Bairacli Levy's book Nature's Children she says that when her cows threaten miscarriage she gives them large amounts of black currant leaves, berries, etc. I'm sure eating black currants won't hurt anything and I think your intentions are just as important as the therapy you're trying. Juliette was a gypsy herbalist. I figure it's worth suggesting.    
Thanks bethandanna. I will continue to try to contact her. Congrats on the baby! Almost a year old I see!
Also, your blog is wonderful. I downloaded your abstract and browsed around a bit. I plan to read it more in depth when I have some free time. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Rixa- I just finished reading all of your birth stories and watching your videos. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. I think reading personal stories gives me more confidence than any other resource in my decision for home birth. I'm a NICU nurse who attends high-risk deliveries routinely so I had a little anxiety when I first decided I would do a home birth because of what I see in my work. However, the more research I do and more stories I read I feel like...
Great! You must like her then. I will schedule a time to meet her. Thanks for your recommendation, rixafreeze.
Sarah- Thank you for your replies. I'm having trouble sending a PM. I don't know if it's just the computer I'm on (at work...settings) or if I need to do something with my account. I'll try from my home computer tomorrow. I will plan to attend the January support group meeting. Thanks for the info. I wasn't having any luck finding info when I googled it. I'm excited to meet you and other like-minded people in my community!