or Connect

Posts by dahlia810

Congratulations dalia!!! I'm so glad you had a positive experience this time and your baby boy is so cute!!
I'm thinking of you ladies!! Here's hoping you all have your babies soon! 
Yay! Congratulaions MaineMama!!
Yogini, yeah, it's probably just the baby bumping against it unfortunately. I had those pains a lot from 37 weeks on, and went to 41 weeks, ugh! It's sooo hard to wait, I know how you feel! It'll happen though, just try to be patient and not read too far into things because it's easy to drive yourself insane. Trust me, I did the same thing haha! And hey, it's great that you're still able to sleep- I know lots of women are too uncomfortable to sleep well in the 3rd...
You all look adorable!!!
Yay!! That's awesome Rainy! My fingers are crossed for you!
So glad to hear everything is ok Irielyn!! You must be so relieved! And still, you're almost there, you can do this mama! :)
My dad can be extremely insensitive too, I completely understand! He's a sweet, caring, stupid man sometimes haha. He once made a comment to my husband that I was getting fat, and I wasn't even pregnant. I was really really hurt. Sometimes they are just totally oblivious to how hurtful they can be. Hugs lady!! 
Omg, Ciga, I'm sorry your dad wasn't very sensitive :( I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings. And I'm positive that you look great! You're right- you JUST had a baby! Take it easy mama <3
It's true, Em! You are amazing!! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Enjoy your little one!