or Connect

Posts by dahlia810

I second a mothering facebook group!  :)   I'm sorry to hear about you ladies going through ppd. Big big hugs to you all!    I can't believe it's almost Christmas!! Most of our shopping is done, luckily. I got some nice wooden grasping toys for Lily, and some little outfits. My little bug is 8 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast the time with her has gone. It makes me a little sad to see her getting bigger, but it's exciting at the same time. Very bittersweet :)...
I tried to find you, Littlebird, but couldn't!
I can't believe it's December already! Where did November go? It feels like it was skipped over this year! I'm glad to see everyone seems to be doing well and enjoying their little ones Lily is 7 weeks old now! It's so fun interacting with her , she's started to coo and laugh, and is so smiley! For Christmas so far we've gotten her a few little outfits, some natural/wooden toy rattles, and a few other little toys.. I'm still looking for a stocking for her. We're...
My husband and I were just talking about this. We still haven't tried sex, and I'm 7 weeks pp.. I'm just too nervous still, plus still having a tiny bit of discharge. I'd prefer to not have any more postpartum discharge, just because I feel so not sexy with it going on. I'm sorry it ended up being painful for you! :( 
So cute, OklaFarmMama!
I love the look on his face, Abk! Cute little guy :)
It's good to know I'm not the only one who's not 100% back to normal yet. Exactly, Slammerkin, it is what it is!    I'm still having light discharge too, and my perineum is still not totally healed yet either. Time is the only thing that will really help, just have to wait it out!
Ugh, Yogini, that does sound really stressful. I'm sorry that you're still so uncomfortable as well! My clit is pretty sore feeling too, and I'm 7 weeks pp. I think it's just from pushing. It's slowly been getting better, though. Each week is an improvement :) I hope you start feeling back to yourself soon. 
I don't have much experience with baby skin issues, but that looks rashy to me :( I hope it clears up soon, poor baby!
Haha wow, so many red heads!! I love it!