or Connect

Posts by Stella81

How is everyone feeling? I for one am having HORRIBLE morning, noon and night sickness. Thinking of picking up a prescription for Zofran from my doctor this afternoon. Last night my puking felt more like food poisoning.
It worked! I kept my breastfeeding to a bare minimum, just enough to keep the peace around our house (so 1-3 times a day) AND IT WORKED. We got our positive results in by blood test today. The numbers look great and I'm just in disbelief that it worked. I don't know why, it worked last time but it just seems too good to be true. Probably from years of infertility wearing me down.
And the results are in.....BIG FAT POSITIVE by blood test. Due date October 12th with number 2 (and maybe 3!!!) So excited.
Joining this group a little early but hoping it puts some positive energy out there for me!! Just did a embryo transfer last Friday and I test on Monday. I'm considering myself pregnant until proven otherwise and my due date would be 10/12/2014. It will be disappointing to leave the group but I need a distraction for the next 5 days and its wonderful seeing all the excitement in this thread.
Thanks Joy! I've really kept it to a minimum so I'm hoping that was enough. 5 excruciating days left before testing.
Hi,   I see this thread is older but am wondering if anyone has any updates on how things went BF and IVF/FET. I'm currently in my 2ww and have only breastfed my 12 month old 1-2 times per day. It is soooo hard to do, like last night when she wouldn't go back to sleep from 10pm-1am, I finally just caved. These treatments are so expensive and I want the best chances but weaning completely has been nearly impossible. Not to mention, my milk did not dry up like my RE said...
I think that 4-H does a great job of empowering young people in general but looking back, it's a great option for empowering girls. I participated in 4-H for over 10 years and ultimately became the president of my club. The participants were boys and girls but I never felt at a disadvantage or compared because of gender as I did in the classroom or in sports. http://www.4-h.org/