or Connect

Posts by shenny07

Growing up I was the only one with my last name in my household. And to be honest it bothered me sometimes. Especially because I am ah racial and my two siblings and mother are not so people always looked at me like I was different than them. Several times my sister has introduced me to her friends and they couldn't get past it and would correct her that I must be her half sister. Ugh that irritated me. So when I was divorced and later remarried I stressed for ever over...
Before my most recent pregnancy I lost forty pounds with strict calorie counting. I still have another forty pounds I would like to loose eventually though I know a calorie restrictive diet isn't good for milk production I made that mistake with my daughter. So I just want to at least avoid gaining at this point. I am not one of those women who loose a ton of weight just from nursing. So my question is what is a healthy daily calorie intake while exclusively nursing. I...
Thanks i hadn't even really thought about counseling for him which makes so much sense. I was thinking about it for myself but for him never came on the radar. But now that I think about it, it worries me a little bit because there was an incident three years ago when he was mad at his grandmother so told his then counselor she was abusing him. Which was a ridiculous accusation but was reported and was a huge mess. Then when he realized what a big deal it was he re canted...
That probably came off wrong. I absolutely love my step son and do not think he is the root of all problems nor are my other kids by any means problem free. Its just they are different problems its the sneaky meanness that is killing. Its that the three year old gets knocked down five times a night because he is ripping something out of the thirteen year olds hand and doesn't stop to say excuse me or ask if she is ok. He is six foot three and weighs 275 she is 22pounds...
My husband is amazing and super supportive but works a lot so most of it falls on my shoulders. Last Sunday after church I typed up individualized list of each of their expectations and had them sign it very simple stuff and I did them separate because they are different kids with different personalities different needs. But one huge issue we have is DSS15 is extremely jealous of DS13 so complains to God and everyone that he is treated unfairly which makes me crazy because...
Thank you for the reply I will look into the book. I am so torn and feel like a failure. I am trying so hard to keep a balance and no one is happy. I am trying to be fair and equal but do know how anymore. Lately I feel like there are no happy moments. Where did my family go??
I will try not to ramble but i am completely exasperated! My husband and I have been married for seven years and have know each other for ever so our kids have known each other for life too. We have six kids he came to the relationship with three and me with one. We now how two together. Ages range from almost 16 to 9 weeks. Things have been ok over the years normal ups and downs but ok and at least manageable but lately things are awful. We have recently went thru a...
Glad I found this thread I was beginning to feel a little nutty.   We 100% planned this pregnancy talked about it for months about the perfect timing used OPK's to time it and everything.   First month trying found out I was pregnant 10dpo thought I would be soo excited and I was so disappointment with myself because I when I found out I wasn't elated like I expected. All I can think is OMG What were we thinking???   I am not 28 weeks and when people say...