or Connect

Posts by CeliaM

You can rent a doppler as well if you want some reassurances at home. Here's the link: http://www.babybeat.com/   Definitely agree with post above, check around your area and see if there's a woman's clinic that will provide one for you. Best of luck!
Thank you! I am hoping that's the case. After I wrote my post I got some slight nausea. Going in for an ultrasound at 2pm today just to be sure. Love my OB and that they waste no time. 
My only pregnancy ended in miscarriage 2 years ago. We had tried on our own for a year, then went straight to IVF. Our first transfer took and I was so overly confident that I never expected anything to go wrong. The baby stopped growing at 6 weeks right after we saw and heard the heart, but my body didn't start recognizing it until 9 weeks.   I am currently 8 weeks pregnant now, and went from abnormally calm to being a nervous wreck. Although we saw and heard the...
Yesterday marked 8 weeks for me, and I noticed I had a ton more energy than normal. Today feels pretty much the same. I had acupuncture done on Monday night to help with nausea and exhaustion, but this is a huge change. I felt no nausea yesterday at all, until about 9pm. Today, it's just barely there. It's almost like I'm running on adrenaline I have so much energy.   I still have lots of pressure and pretty sure round ligament stretching, along with tingly breasts...
Right there with ya! I started wearing the low panel maternity jeans at 6 weeks. I was so bloated and swollen that I couldn't button my regular jeans. And the "wind" is quite bad most days. I usually find myself walking around at work, mostly stepping outside for a few minutes.    Regarding the exhaustion, I had acupuncture last night for that and nausea. I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I have way more energy than normal, and no nausea to speak of today. I...
Hi! I'm Celia. So happy to be here! This will be baby #1, but second pregnancy. It's taken us 4 long years to get to this point, and we are so happy to finally be here. I am due on July 16th, but we won't be sharing that date with friends and family. (I'm afraid it will put too much pressure on us if baby is late.)   I plan to breastfeed, cloth diaper, and praying I can be home full time. I've been researching like crazy how to ensure baby has the best possible start...