or Connect

Posts by LariSp

Those dolls are ugly they freak me out, my baby sis got one when she was a child and that thing freaked me out all the time.
I recommend Raw to Go, here's their website http://rawtogo.co.uk/
DD1 (5): Nintendo 3DS XL Cats and Dogs 3DS Game Hello Kitty 3DS case Pogo Stick and Helmet Hello Kitty Beanie Set     DD2 (3 by Christmas): Wooden Abacus Building Blocks Set Marble Run (its huge, this is her "big gift") Teddy Bear (because hers is falling apart already) Wooden Xylophone   DS will be 9 months so he will just be getting clothes, we get him stuff all year round and he doesn't even know what's going on, I don't think he'll mind...
My 18 year old self would be disappointed I didn't marry a veterinarian, animal loving hippie, I married an architect instead. She would be sad that I'm not living an adventure in Africa studying wild animals or that I don't have a rural life, or the one I thought to be exact. My 12 year old self would be bawling her eyes out about the fact that I don't have my own show on Discovery, she had big plans about having her own TV show that showed kids about animals.   She...
Why do you feel offended? I have asked as well, because I'm curious myself, I'm very curious when it comes to languages, culture, ethnicity, etc A lot of people have asked me where I'm from, but that is mostly the ones that have heard me speak Czech to my children and then I switch to English with my Husband. People are just curious.   MOST of the time, at least that's what I want to think.
We don't really have a religious approach to the Holiday Season, what is very important for DH and I is cultural traditions so we mix our cultures within Christmas and New Years. My oldest daughter is 5 and she still doesnt really care about the details about Christmas, she just likes the presents, the food and having fun which I think is what Christmas is supposed to be about.