or Connect

Posts by bunny513

Would you give your baby the tetanus vaccination if they were stung by a wasp? dr recommend it, she has stung by same wasp two times... I can see the little red pricks, I put hydrogen preoxide on it and then soaked her in a bath and tried to clean it as best as possible but they are so tiny I dont know if I got to the whole wound... This is making me nervous.
I was just seeing what other non vaxers would do. I don't want to vaccinate but I'm just worried that her immune system may now be compromised. I have a sinus infection and was concerned about passing the bacteria causing it to infant. She doesn't have any signs of meningitis. Honestly she did very well with rsv. Her lungs sounded good the whole time. Dr said she did great. They gave breathing treatment as a precaution which I didn't mind taking.so if any other non vaxers...
I was just seeing what other non vaxers would do. I don't want to vaccinate but I'm just worried that her immune system may now be compromised. I have a sinus infection and was concerned about passing the bacteria causing it to infant. She doesn't have any signs of meningitis. Honestly she did very well with rsv. Her lungs sounded good the whole time. Dr said she did great. They gave breathing treatment as a precaution which I didn't mind taking.so if any other non vaxers...
My daughter is almost 9 months old and for the past couple of weeks she has had the rsv virus. It was rough for awhile, had to bring her to hospital for breathing treatments and a temp of 103. She had an ear infection and I started her on antibiotics. I didnt want to but I asked dr if it were necessary and he said it couldnt easily turn to pneumonia. My other two children quickly went down to and I got sick. I now have a sinus infection with high fever. I have a series...
I am making myself so sick over this. It seems like the bacteria for tetanus is everywhere. Can a dishwasher sanitize these spores? I can't find any info for cases on tetanus in infants besides neonatal??
Thank you for your help. What is done is done. I was just cleaning wound as per drs orders for four days. Just wanted some reassurance that the shot would do nothing at this point. I guess only time will tell.
Her cut looks almost non existent like a paper cut. I've been cleaning it three times a day. It's hard not to worry about such a dreaded disease! I guess if dr was concerned she would have made her get tentanus immunoglobulin. I asked her and she said only on cases of true tetanus do we give that, but she wanted me to get shot??? I asked if shot would even do anything at this point and she said it could. Hmm interesting
Her cut looks almost non existent like a paper cut. I've been cleaning it three times a day. It's hard not to worry about such a dreaded disease! I guess if dr was concerned she would have made her get tentanus immunoglobulin. I asked her and she said only on cases of true tetanus do we give that, but she wanted me to get shot??? I asked if shot would even do anything at this point and she said it could. Hmm interesting
forgot to say she has no vaccinations
hey on monday night i was cutting an apple and holding my 5 month old daughter. she reached out a cut her finger. It bled for a bit and i rinsed it off then used hydrogen prioxide. I called dr and nurse didnt seem to concerned told me to put neosporin on it. i bought it an hour late and applied. Later i was sitting on kitchen table and realized i have a potted plant and my son occasionally plays with dirt getting it on table. i looked in the area where i cut apple and...