or Connect

Posts by chuord

Oxford - just ignore this if you're not interested... I mentioned your tooth to dh, it will have to come out at some stage - just make sure you go to a max facs surgeon for your best chances of avoiding the nerve. Things I know about wisdom teeth; if infected take antibiotics before extraction - otherwise the anisthetic doesn't work as well (all teeth really); the longer you leave it the more painful and more often you get infections (I researched this personally lol - in...
Mo - don't stress, I think most of us on here have had one... It's actually really good to know one way or another just remember to go for the oil afterwards (you need to get a script from doc and buy beforehand) it increases your chances that month xx
Oxford I agree with everything mamablue and primal said also I totally understand the feeling of feeling comfortable letting someone else take control - driving this train is a hard job to take on lol - we've all worked hard at it It's nice that you're having a month off, I'm not sure why medically you need to though... The system seems harder work over there. I turned up on cd2 and said I want to do ivf this month and did. Oh I am curious about your metformin - since it...
Mo - hugs! I'm sure the ex manager meant it kindly but I'm not liking the fact she put a definitive no pregnancy while he's working there... I know it's whacky but can you do something like believe it was her truth but that it's not yours? This is hard enough without subconsciously adopting others limitations. X - you crack me up with all the added flame boys! Hot flushes, heck I used to get those on the gonal, and the letrozole. Lol I totally agree with the snow bank...
Hi shell how are things with you? Thanks re the frosties - I hope so! I do want a few babies though, so I'm saving them for next time lol... Natural cycle this month - hcg booster after o as a prep for the next ivf next month - unless I get pg this cycle. Are you getting more sleep now?
Aide lol and I'm with you it's a pleasure to share! X - I totally agree with Tracy, I'm not excited to go there again, it's a hard process that's a means to an end - we do it because we love that potential baby and will do anything to get there... Lol there may be some people lining up going 'ooh ivf, that's fun gotta do it' but really?! I think you and dh are the normal ones... Fx!
Wow Chrissy that's hardly red at all for 3 hours! Still love it! Lindscott - having a guaranteed appointment is so relaxing isn't it fx! Oxford - hugs! Has you wisdom tooth erupted? Or are you likely to need it out in the future? (Sorry that's dh speciality so I get a little interested) however the fact you are feeling so overwhelmed and exhausted with 'life' could be a really positive sign here's hoping! Rest up and be gentle! Wengrin have you relaxed since the great...
Wow so much happens on this thread! No time for personals but want to send hugs and encouragement all round - exciting times!!! I can feel a burst of bfp's coming soon Good luck to those starting after the wait, and here's to a fast recovery to those wanting to dive in again xxx
Kewpie - hugs... Can't you call the re on cd1 and go in for a scan, and start straight up again? That's how my re's office works - they supply the meds too, so it's low on the stress. I'm with Tracy though - definitely time for another cycle... Maybe two if you are up to pushing them... If it's important to you just ask them, the worst that can happen is the timing is the same - best is that it improves xxx Mo - lol and congrats on the 'health' motivation it's hard while...
Hi ladies really glad to read all your news, sorry no personals - got woken during the night with a migraine, really weird and strong... We were out late yesterday for dh college presentation for his training (got mcdonalds dinner at 930pm - think that's what caused it) Anyway know I'm sending much love to you all... Wengrin - congrats!!! We all needed to hear that xx