or Connect

Posts by Anastacia91

Yea I can't eat them at all since I can't touch then but I have wanted to eventually get to a place where hopefully I can not react by just being near it. Im going to talk to my dr about the salicylate thing too. Thank you. I applied for a desk job do I can be as safe as possible hopefully that will help. Otherwise I'm extremely careful about reading labels. I'm hoping that if I can get away from the exposure I can start to rebuild my tolerance afterwards. Thank you both....
Also my grandma when I was younger spilt cinnamon on the floor when she dropped the bottle and I picked the bottle up and I remember instantly feeling sick and itchy and on fire. Other than that since my sister had allergies my mom already knew how to handle it and taught me how to be extremely cautious to exposure.
Apple juice, baby food, apple slices, etc. Cinnamon is usually mixed with sugar so idk if thats what it is but I eat sugar and sweets and dont react then. Also, the christmas decor that is cinnamon scented can set me off. I dont know why. my dr did say that if I'm over exposed, which has been happening lately with the seasonal stuff at work, it can make my allergy worse? Idk how that works.
Sugar cane, pine trees, dust, cats, and eggs. Never had a problem with any of it. If I'm even near cinnamon I swell up and can't breath never even attempted to eat it. If I touch a package its in same thing. Like cinnamon poptarts. Apples aren't as extreme. If I touch them I get a rash and my skin feels like its on fire. At first my dr thought it might be the skin so I tried apple pie, cinnamon free of course, and I had to go to the hospital. I can't even feed my sisters...
I know this may have already been asked, but I'm new on here and an concerned. since I was a child I had ear infections constantly. I would also get sick, get hives, and have a hard time breathing when I ate apples or cinnamon. My sister has many allergies so my mom never bothered to test me, just limited my exposure. Now that I'm older I got a job at a grocery store, not smart I know but a job is better than no job. My allergies are getting worse and my reactions more...