or Connect

Posts by LifeMoreSimply

1) Allow lots of physical time outdoors. Or have a specific time indoors that can be used as a reward for appropriate indoor walking, like you can set up an obstacle course later in the afternoon or something.    2) Demonstrate proper walking technique. Have them follow, and make it into a game that you play. Don't say things like "this is what you need to do in the house." Just show them through example, and eventually, they should be doing that more often. You can...
I could really use some ideas, all help is appreciated. :) My just turned 4-year-old very sweet daughter shows a lot of signs of having been sexually abused (investigation is unfounded at this point as they said a "three year old isn't credible"); I take her to play therapy weekly, but she still has to see the person who we suspect may have abused her twice a week (supervised for now, praying it stays that way). Her behaviors went away when she didn't have to see that...
So I kind of have this dream to move to New Zealand. I've been in love with it since high school. I was thinking about approaching my husband about it again...so what can ya'll tell me about foreigners moving in? We're from the U.S., my husband will be a RN. I'm a paramedic but also have a B.S. in Therapeutic Recreation and Psychology. We have two young children and want to live a simple life, homesteading and enjoying nature. LOL   Thanks!
I tried a few different things and then found out about a natural weight loss/health product/body contouring company that has been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.. I am *very* close to supporting our family entirely from home now, and this is coming from a woman who works FT as a paramedic right now! I get paid monthly, and then can make weekly bonuses as well. If you have time, you can do home parties which is fast cash for you. I don't do those because I just don't have the time...
I work out of the home FT as a paramedic right now, but am transitioning (hopefully in January) to supporting our family from home with my WAHM business--and I provide our entire income as my husband is in school! If you are interested, send me an email so I don't miss your message, and I'll get you some info so you can check it out. You would have your own business but will receive a 1099 at the end of the year, so it's great because you don't have to do the usual...
Does anyone know where I can find the Great Lessons for the 3-6 age from a Christian perspective? Thanks!