or Connect

Posts by dawnetorres

The sad thing is most people do not investigate for themselves and follow the money trail. He is often considered the "expert" when it comes to vaccines and he invented one. How's that for non biased advice? 
Thank you!! We are going through the same thing with our 2 year old and are handling it the exact same way. I give her freedom and independence with as much as I can, but the random darting in the street and in shopping center parking lots is where I draw the line. Her consequence is getting carried to the car or having to ride in the cart too. I have read just about every book on positive discipline, gentle parenting and for the most part practice it, but not every...
If you do decide to do the bottle, I would start pumping now after every feeding to build up a supply. You may not get a ton ( an ounce or 2), but at least he'll get the breast milk. Maybe I was lucky. My daughter took the bottle when I had to be out and someone else fed her. She didn't have trouble transitioning, but then again it wasn't a regular thing. She also at about that age would take breast milk out of a sippy. That might work for you too.
Well we have insurance that is filed every time we go even though my ped. is out of network, but i don't recall signing a form like that. I have only signed a paper saying that my doc has discussed vaccines. Crazy
Has anyone else in the US had the county Board of Health do an immunization study? I just got a form in the mail requesting that I send in information on my child's immunization records. They say she was randomly selected from birth certificate files. Hmmm  Anyhow it isn't mandatory I send it in so I'm not, but found it quite odd. The letter starts out " We at the Georgia Immunization Program know that you, as a parent, are concerned about the health of your child. That...
I have no idea who in my daughters play group has vaccinated fully and who hasn't. We just don't discuss it. Uncanny seeing the moms have grown to be very close and we seem totally open to discuss anything else. The ones who admittedly line up for whatever shot is available definitely have the unhealthiest children including the pediatrician in the group!!. Always something going on. What's funny is just today a friend asked how I felt about her daughter riding with us...
We go to Dr. Jeffrey  Abrams, but he is in Norcross. My daughter isn't vaccinated and he has been wonderful. Know that's far though.
This makes total sense to me especially if a person already has adrenal fatigue before getting pregnant. Having a child only makes the situation worsen with the lack of sleep and stress. Not complaining because I too am so happy to be a mom and would give the world for it. I have had libido issues even after weaning, but because of my background in health know that now that I've weaned its time for a good detox (which I start tomorrow Yay!!) and endocrine support. Thank...
What gets me is that they keep using Offit as the "expert" on all these shows and documentaries. Why would "Offit for profit" ever have anything negative to say about vaccines when he has invented one.
Thank you for the concise and very informative response. I had intended on doing something like this, but haven't had the time. We have chosen not to vaccinate because we did the research and asked ourselves these very questions. I have had friends ask me what research I have done and my response is usually that I have read every book imaginable, gone to lectures on the subject etc., but have never had a list like this to present. Hope you don't mind me sharing when the...