or Connect

Posts by ashleyk21

Well no one helped me on this thread, but did want to leave an update anyway. I had my all natural vbac September 17th. 6 pounds 13 ounces and bigger then my first child. 12 hours of labor, 2 hours pushing. Posterior baby again, but she did flip the right way during the pushing. No hellp syndrome or preeclampsia. Perfectly healthy pregnancy
Yeah I am aware of hellp completely. I have done lots of research on it and I have met a lot of other moms through a hellp group who have shared their experiences. The reason I seem focused on vbac is because well, I am. I posted here to see if anyone knew of any midwives in the area. I know I could get hellp again again but I am not going to worry about that since I can not control it. In my original post I did say that all of the "interference free" was only if I was...
I actually did not have preeclampsia. I had low platelets and high liver enzymes only which gave me the hellp diagnosis. My doctor said some women don't develop pre e but just go straight to hellp. I realized I did a typo in my first post I meant to say I saw a CNM for my appointment. I have done 3 years of research on a VBAC and I know it's the right decision for me. Do you mind explaining to me how you think my values need clarifying? Because I want a VBAC? I don't...
3 years ago I was pregnant with my first and diagnosed with hellp at 39/5 pregnant. I was induced, in labor for 36 hours and pushed for 2 hours. My son was posterior. Had to have a csection because I never went beyond 0 station.   I long for a VBAC more then anything. I don't know what I would do if I had to have a repeat section. I did not heal very well and it took me many months to not feel in pain. I have thought about a VBAC everyday for the last 3...