or Connect

Posts by beachmom5

I wouldn't worry about it, when DS1 was born I was amazed by how  huge he was and continued to be through school age. He had always been very thin in general, but began to really eat when he got to school. By the end of Elementary School I was beginning to become concerned as his penis seemed to be smaller than it was at 5 yrs. I even discussed it with the doctor at a check up. I never thought his gaining weight in general might have an affect, but the doctor explained...
Yeah, I'm with you there, the running in and out of the house dripping wet is ridiculous. The boys like to pee in the yard, but the ladies all pee in the pool. I don't swim much myself, but when I'm out watching the kids in the pool I slip into the pool to pee, rather than leave the kids alone or break off a conversation with a guest. I've urinated in pools all my life, I don't see any harm in it. After a good rain the pool water needs to be shocked or the ph and chlorine...
I brought up this subject earlier, but I kind of screwed up the poll. Anyway, last summer at a water park, I was walking back from eating with my sons and my teenage son walking ahead of us stepped into the boys room. Naturally, My youngest announced he needed to go pee pee too. I tried to catch my eldest son and have him take his brother as well, but he turned the corner too quickly. Now, there's no door, just an alcove leading into the showers, then on into the...
    I wasn't surprised that about 25% of moms confessed to peeing in the pool, frankly I would have guessed more. I confess that many times I have, out of an urgent need or when I didn't want to leave the kids. I was a bit surprised that my daughter came up with the idea it was perfectly normal to do so, when I'd never suggested doing so. Anyway, unless you talk about it, no one ever knows you do it, so I'm not to concerned about her, but I am still a bit concerned about...
When he doesn't need to pee anymore! If you were asking if it's ok for a boy to pee outside I would understand, but when to stop? If it was ok to teach him to do so at 3 or 4 years, then why would you insist that he stop as a teenager. Many men, including my husband pee in the yard on occasion. All three of our boys 11 through 5 do so as well, there's more than enough privacy. 
Have an 11 and 7 year old, same problem, every free moment and every time I look away the homework is minimized and minecraft is on. I don't get what they see about it, but at least it's cheap, compared with game consoles.
Seems every woman would respond, "that's disgusting" just out of instinct, but I think that's a bit hypocritical of us when according to other polls here some 3 out 4 of us confess we pee in "presumably are own" showers. We can confess that here with the unanimity of the internet, but it's not something we'd announce in person, much less do in public.If he had told me, "mom I pee through my swimsuit while showering," I wouldn't think anything of it, but instead he was...
Last summer we went to several different water parks and never notice the kids run to the restroom. When I asked my daughter she admitted she just did it in the pool. I wasn't sure what to say to her, she acted as if it where normal. Another day I was walking with my sons and the eldest excused himself for a moment as we passed the mens shower room. Naturally, a moment later my little boy announced he needed to pee. I walked him to the door hoping to catch his brother as...
Last summer we went to several different water parks and never notice the kids run to the restroom. When I asked my daughter she admitted she just did it in the pool. I wasn't sure what to say to her, she acted as if it where normal. Another day I was walking with my sons and the eldest excused himself for a moment as we passed the mens shower room. Naturally, a moment later my little boy announced he needed to pee. I walked him to the door hoping to catch his brother as...
    Yeah, I thought of that too! I recall George being laughed at and made fun of, I didn't want the boys to be in that situation.       It hadn't considered that they were just peeing there without the shower on!  Women can't see or even know what they're doing, but I didn't want a man to call them out on it. Like you say though, I've seen many a grown man do worse.     The more I think about it, I suspect many of them do as well, but I'm still a bit concerned the boys...