or Connect

Posts by Banros

My due date has changed to the 28th.
And an addition, sorry, was on the run earlier. I would LOVE to babywear her. Except, I'm really small. I'm only 4'11 and it really breaks my back to carry her. DH can't, he had a double laminectomy in his lower back so he can't have her on his back. It sucks. I wore her until she was almost 20 lbs in a mobi.
Thanks ladies!!!   I am glad it seems like I've got the right idea. I know that this is a typical toddler stage, but I feel better knowing that it's being exacerbated by all the changes like I thought. The past few days we've upped her food intake from 3 meals and snacks whenever, to 4 meals with less snacks, and a twinge of gripe water in a sippy every day. It seems to have helped a tiny tiny bit. I even got her to fall asleep for 2 hours in her play pen (something...
I was thinking about it, but she doesn't use any other means of comfort (no blankets, pacifiers, or lovies) and she's just really having a hard time now. I probably will closer to the 20 week mark, if she seems to be doing better. She doesn't nurse hardly at all during the day so then it would actually be almost full-time weaning. :( I just don't know what to do yet, so I'm sticking it out. And even if I did want to night wean - it would mean less sleep for everyone...
Thanks. We are really struggling to cope with her outbursts as they are frequent and loud and one of us ends up yelling at her because nothing works to help quiet her. I can't cuddle her as much as I would like to but even with lots of cuddles and reassurances when I nurse her she gives me angry face and won't look at me.   I suppose I can keep reinforcing boundaries and cuddling lots and hope that it's enough. She's doing her best, I know it, but as a mom, I'm sure...
I'm really struggling with this. I want to wean DD and then let her go at it again after this LO is born because I just want a BREAK. We've moved and she is adjusting okay, but has really bad nights where she wakes up 10-20 times to nurse and we're cosleeping. Sometimes I just want my space!   I am neutral on tandem nursing. It would be GREAT! But I'm sure it has its downsides. I'll probably end up tandem nursing because DD is SO not ready to get rid of her...
I'm loving reading all these names!   Our girl's: Minerva Lily Our boy's: Remus Jeffrey   We have a few extras picked out just in case.   We already have: Kevin Andrew, Brittany Hailey, and Mairead Rose. KA and BH are from DH's previous relationship.
I had heard of him but I hadn't realized he had a website. He sounds incredible. Do you happen to know what kind of insurances he takes? I'm going to email his office anyways, but it would be nice to know.
I would be furious and file in small claims too. $250 is a small price compared to $4500!! It's always important to hear from locals. :(
Hey ladies!!    My name is Rose! I've got a lovely husband J, two great stepchildren, a 16mo daughter, and this bean on the way! I'm a younger mama. I tested yesterday and got my BFP, two years and one week to the day I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I was only about 9DPO (but I have an 11 day LP so not surprising) and probably due somewhere between the 23-28. It was our first week (!!) trying. It only took one weekend with my daughter as well.   So...