or Connect

Posts by mysticninja

I've been a lurker for years but only just decided to join the forums. I have a very "extended" family, consisting of my 5yo DS, his father (my "DE"- Dear Ex), 17 yo SD, 15yo SS, their mother, my BF, and a little bun in my oven that should be delivered toward the end of May. My son was delivered via emergency C-Section due to the infamous "failure to progress". I succeeded in laboring and pushing til that point naturally, and I am very excited for a drug-free VBAC...
Hi ladies! I just joined... need to go back and do my intros and stuff. I find out January 3rd also! Am verrrrryyyyy excited to know- and I am definitely NOT hoping for a girl. Neither is BF. Or my 5 yr old DS. And EVERYONE keeps saying I'm gonna have a girl, lol.   Of course, I really truly will be thrilled either way (and a secret, VERY deeply buried part of myself *might* be happy if it's a girl, so I can have one of each), and just want a happy, healthy...
Hello everyone. I've been a looooong time lurker, and have almost always been able to find input on any concern I've had without a need to post a new thread. But now I'm lost and I could use some advice and/or guidance/direction. I'm not sure if this would be better posted in the blended family section, so I cross posted in both. Please let me know if that was not the appropriate action. My 5 year old son's biological father and I shared a home for financial...
Hello everyone. I've been a looooong time lurker, and have almost always been able to find input on any concern I've had without a need to post a new thread. But now I'm lost and I could use some advice and/or guidance/direction. I'm not sure if this would be better posted in the family bed section, so please let me know. My 5 year old son's biological father and I shared a home for financial reasons until a few months ago. We have slept apart for most of my son's...