or Connect

Posts by SuperKamiDoyle

make no mistake i will be getting help, we have various resources around here, even as simple as a visit to the doctors can get a person in with a councilor. i just want you all to know i appreciate the responces and that i love you all, even if i dont know you.  
Thanks for the help guys, i woke up this morning and everyone has gone but im not sure for how long. i have no idea how this parenting stuff works, i feel awful for doing what i did and its considered abuse but everyday im with my kids (where most men would see them as an inconvenience) they are my legacy and i love them. but my wife, who is constantly calling my 3 YO an arsehole and a bastard and such and such BUT has never laid a hand on him laughs when i say THAT is...
Hi guys, I dont know if this site is STRICTLY for women but i could really use some help. This is my first post by the way. I'm a 23 year old man with a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old girl. I am in uni studying forensic computing and information security, and im a musician. I like to think im a generally calm nice guy with a relaxed attitude to life, i love my children and take them wherever i go, my son loves to help me make music and play games with me and i take him...