or Connect

Posts by danielnathan

Hehe, I have no nausea! I am feeling so healthy, thus my feeling that I dont need more scans. Thanks for your advise, I will make note of it and ask the OBGYN when I see him!
I did not even see this thread. So awesome. I want to share my feelings.    My 4 and half year old is very bright. I am not sure if he is gifted or what, we havent actually had him tested, but he is bright alright. He is wanting to do his tables already.... We have been homeschooling him, and he does not know school. BUT, off late he has been driving me up the walls. He is frustrated, he does not want to be home ever, and will throw a huge strop if we go home esp...
Hey all. I havent been on this forum for a while, because when I used to be online I was very nauseas, and now for some reason if I come online, I become nauseas again! Stupid mind! Well I am nearly 25 weeks pregnant, and am due to see my OBGYN on the 8th of April. I would be 26 and a half weeks. He wants to do another scan, yet I had one at my 12 and 20 week scan. Is this an absolute must, as here in South Africa we pay for these things out of pocket and it is...
Well, currently I am going to be using a ointment that I need to insert into my vagine...horrible, and then I need to look at my diet. Look at this website, looks interesting...http://www.mannaplus.com/Health/Candida.aspx
My nausea went away for 2 weeks and it is back now. Am on OTC medication, not really helping that much. Doc said I have candida so wonder if that can cause nausea? No fun! 14 weeks already, want this over already!
I am 11 weeks and 2 days now, and feeling much better. I still am super sensitive to smells, hubby had to get a different coffee maker. I just have not had the super tiredness at all yet. Also not going to the toilet often. Am I normal? I am glad some of us are feeling better. Makes it just feel better hey!
We bought Daniel the smaller Legos, not the duplos, and he plays with it for hours. I will get some beading as well for him to do, also have lacing, so will muck in more with that. Wish school materials was so cheap as in the US, we have no dollar stores etc, so will get hubby to budget it in and get a few more crafty things...
Thanks, yeah I certainly do not want to be told that my kid needs OT at age 4 because he cannot cut yet. I have actually not really introduced a scissors to him, hence not being able. I will do that as well, if he wants to, he has not been super keen!
I appreciate everything you ladies are saying. I will see how it goes with my oldest and see how he enjoys it...we will take it very slow. We do play a lot and are outdoors a lot(we are in South Africa after all!!!) so no winter and snow for us EVER!!! I will come back on here and give an update, and see what you ladies think! Is that ok? All about reading does not even touch a pencil, and encourages loads of reading, as does Sonlight, I find their activity books so...
Thanks for your response. We have that and do all of that. I would just like to have a little routine for us, so that I dont miss anything. I know that I should go slow, and that is just what I am doing. I never work more than an hour with my kids, and we do daily reading aloud. I am just scared I will miss things that is important like cutting, etc. Already people in mainstream schooling(he did a day of holiday club with a mainstream teacher) says he needs Occupational...