or Connect

Posts by mlawlessg

I was just going to post my own strep throat post today... we have had it 3 times in the last 3 months... and I am wondering how to rid us of it forever (my kids are 2 and 4)... but a ? for you - how can it be past the point where antibiotics are helpful? from what I read - it HAS to be treated with antibiotics... which is why I thought I would come here - because I was hoping that the mamas here would have some advice on some natural things we could do.... is the...
the Boston Herald. I couldn't find the link for the online reference - but I thought I would retype it here. I am new to MDC so I hope I am not breaking any rules. I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in Activism but I was SO MOVED by the call to action for the Nurse-in by moms here I thought I would post this...... "Michelle Markin has every right to express her views. And, if she has not liked my work, that is also her right. I am sure she wants to have her...
IMHO - yes. My daughter was a dairy junkie. She would drink a TON of milk - and since my sister's boys never drank milk - I felt slightly superior to her : every time dd asked for a cup I would give it to her - it never interfered with her eating so I never thought twice. At her well baby visit when she was 3 the ped asked about dairy intake - I told her how much milk DD drank and she said - that is great - she is meeting her total dairy intake with milk - and then...
poo on those ladies that just lost a wonderful and beautiful spiritual mama. your site was GORGEOUS. thanks. you are a beautiful mama. don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.
on the May 18th show of The View - Barbara had some surprising comments to make to Elisabeth (new mom returning to work that day) about BFIP.... I got this in an email from a friend. and I immediately thought of you all - how do we go about expressing our disappointment? I don't think that we should be made to "cover up" in public. But I have NO IDEA how to say this eloquently or to whom.... their website has a link to send email to each member - but also to the...
I would look up your state's regs here... http://nrc.uchsc.edu/STATES/states.htm and if it isn't a state reg - I would complain to the director that your child is not ready for the move and that you want dc to stay in the toddler room until ready to be PT.
First of all - HUGS to you - I don't have children in this situation - but I have a friend who does - and she as well agonized over the long day of preschool - but has since (her son has been in a preschool setting like the one you described for about a month now) said that he loves it - she is seeing marked improvement at home with his behavior issues and that everyone seems to be doing really really well - my advice to you - try it and see - you will know if that...
my son was tested with the classic scratch test at 12 months - I think the results were very accurate... Good Luck.
THANKS! now - where do I get one?
I have been wondering the same thing - at what age do you get one? My son has an epi pen for dairy, eggs and tree nuts along with amoxycilin... he is 16 months... he is in daycare - and they are really good - but I panic about the same thing - subs etc.... at what age should I order him one?