or Connect

Posts by mcturner

No idea but good for you for standing up for yourself and your kids and shame on that employee.
I get into routine, figure out what I love and try to set myself up for success. For example, I hate running and I'm not a morning person. So as much as I would love to brag about a daily six AM run, I finally realized that will never ever happen. So, I settle for a group cardio class in the evenings and make it a habit to go at rhe time of day when I'm most motivated.
Awesome! Good luck with round two!
No ideas. My little guy is only five months and turns into a Broadway Play if DH and I let someone else so much as touch him but I wish you luck. Sending warm thoughts your way.
Thanks ladies!
Can anyone recommend a good bra that will let me pump hands free? I have a double electric pump and time intensive job. (I'm salary.) I could use the extra hour of work time.
The number is high because it's an average, including Americans with no credit card debt alongside those with 35k.
The number is high because it's an average, including Americans with no credit card debt alongside those with 35k.