or Connect

Posts by Eaglevoice

I forgot to mention that I live with my parents and they are able to help me with childcare pretty much whenever I need it, so that is not really a factor.
I forgot to mention that I live with my parents and they are able to help me with childcare pretty much whenever I need it, so that is not really a factor.
So I have found myself in a bit of a dilemma. A couple of months ago, I decided to go back to work full time. I am a single mom. I applied at several places for management positions in retail and cafes. I have not been working for the past couple of years, so most of the places that offered me positions wanted me to start at the bottom and work my way up the ladder to management. I decided on a job at a cafe/bakery that offers an amazing schedule. This cafe is only open...
I used to think it was crazy for parents to let kids use their phones and such when in restaurants. Then my kids got old enough to use them and I now understand the value they can have in some situations. I don't agree with parents who allow their children to spend hours on end in front of a screen, but a few games on an iPhone now and then is fun and challenging to them. Plus I do agree with the pp who mentioned that we need to embrace technology...it is where this...
We have lots of stuff from Target, Kohls, JCPenny, Old Navy, and Gymboree. Oh and my 6 year old has discovered Justice, so we have several things from there, too.
My daughter wore all kinds of dresses in kindergarten last year. She also wore a lot of skirts, mostly the kinds that have the built in shorts underneath. But still she did wear plenty of dresses with and without leggings. 
Dr. Hulstedt is really awesome!! We loved him.
Hi,   So I have an issue and I'm worried that it might take more than kegel exercises to fix it. Though I'll admit, I haven't been doing kegel exercises very often. I'm not currently pregnant, my children are 6 and 4. When I sit on the toilet and urinate, after I am finished, I tense up my pelvic floor muscles and push with my abdominal muscles at the same time and I am able to expel quite a bit more urine. So even when I think I am done urinating, I do this and...
I'm in the same boat. Both of my DD's were born at home in the water. This one will be, too...we are planning on moving to a neighborhood with better schools  than the one we live in now, we have no idea where we will end up.
http://mothering.com/pregnancy-birth/what-you-should-know-about-ultrasound