or Connect

Posts by WendyAdams

No worries, the NVIC history page is tame compared to some, seems not that many people are concerned enough to fight the anti-vaccination label.      .. go check out the Australian Vaccination Networks history ....  much more colourful.    
  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/health-science/family-rues-call-on-whooping-cough-booster-ban/story-e6frg8y6-1226533226786   If by symptomatic you mean currently have whooping cough in the infectious stage then the answer would be yes.
  The "callous non-sequitor" passed through moderation, everything i post goes through moderation.   It was deliberately extreme to make the point.    The issue is a mess here?  No it isn't, the pro-vaccinationists are winning and the anti-vaccinationists are doing that fish out of water thing, flopping around spraying everyone around them.     This issue isn't about personal choice as that right is not in question.  You choose not to vaccinate, that's your right.   This...
  There are many reasons why people can examine a set of data and come to different conclussions and in some instances it's because they are seeking validation of their agenda.  Wakefield would be the most public example of that that springs to mind right now, although he didn't misinterpret the data so much as he fixed the findings prior to starting the study.   You don't know what's in my world, this is just an example of you interpretating the data to suit your own...
  I don't disagree that intelligent people can see through misinformation.  However, I'm not sure they're the people that we are talking about at the moment and certainly your comment about the type of people who reject vaccination shows that.   I've read that before but you know what, in Australia the vast majority of people who reject vaccination draw welfare, as was recently determined and in the media ...   welfare recipients are on the whole, not highly educated,...
  There is plenty of sound research about vaccination already.  It's an anti vaccinationist ploy to deny that it exists.  They demand double blind placebo tests, not even understanding what that means.   If you look around you, you will see the vaccination research 'in the wild'.  Apart from the studies that they do, we are vaccinated .. you can see what happens to the vaccinated, and to the unvaccinated and to those who allow their immunisation to wane.     Choosing...
I have another question about vaccination that the Australian anti vaxers won't answer .. how come they know that the kid who is friends with the kids pet from down the road, who knows another kid who has a 4th cousin 15 times removed who was vaccinated and got measles.   I couldn't tell you the immunistion status of the kids in my street and my street has only 10 houses in it, yet they can tell you taht every immunised kid has caught some vpd or other even if the...
  So, given you dodged his question, the same can now be said of you can't it?   That's the problem with these silly games that people play.   I have a question that has also not been answered.   What's your answer to the issue of vaccine preventable diseases?   I now have a new question.  How does a government fund and run a vaccine program that is not "one size fits all", remembering that the program isn't really 'one size fits all' at all.
  Actually, it was answered, but you did the standard anti-vaccination thing of ignoring all fact that doesn't suit your opinion.  Wiki is fine in this instance as it stands uncontested.   You have an interesting view on Australian issues, when you live in a country where people walk into schools and shoot children.    I call bull on your opinion of the "mess in Australia", there is no mess, there is simply a woman who runs an organisation that funds her seemingly...
  Like everything that Meryl does, the 'dossier of attacks' is all fabrication.