or Connect

Posts by AliJewelz

hi Ladies, Cycle came on 12/30 depressed & excited all at the same time. However this cycle was very unusual it came on very heavy with alot of blood clots I called the Dr office no one has called me back pertaining to the clots but I did get a call about the ins...lol..something has been telling me to read back into my report from 2003 when I had a lap done. Report states omental adhesions were found on the left tube& the left cornual portion of the uterus and they were...
My cycles are regular and I ovulate regularly every month(I feel the flutters for a few days). So far im late only 3days but the symptoms that im having are not my usual premenstral symptoms. Hubby n I decided to wait until 1/4 b4 we take a test just to rule out menstral.Had a lap in 2003 n was told that the Rt tube wsd ok but had adhesions thay wherr removed & the left tube was completely blocked & so ivf would have to b the score. During the hsg the Dr told me that he...
Hi ladies, I wanted to know if anyone has gotten pregnant after having an HSG test. I had it done on Nov 7 to only find out that both tubes are blocked. HSG was painful as ever but the dr told me that IVF is the only alternative. However my cycle is late this month and i'm having all kinds of weird feeling inside. Sore breast, extra sleepy, increased appetite, headaches and weight gain. LMP was 11/24 what can possibly be going on. Me & the hubby have been having...