or Connect

Posts by yogamama1980

I got the hA1c (sp?) at about 30 weeks I think. I guess I'm a little worried about my sugar being too high now, and also worried about future pregnancies. 
Yes, my family doctor was involved in the whole process and was the one having me chart my numbers. He was great, but I still feel like I don't have the answers I need. 
Hello! SO glad to have found this thread! Wondered if there was anyone out there who had experience or knowledge on high blood sugar and/or gestational diabetes. (Also, would like to participate in the Ask The Experts forum with this subject, but can't figure out how...can someone fill me in?).   I gave birth to my first son October 19th (he is three months, 2 weeks old now, and so wonderful! :-) I used a wonderful midwife as my primary caregiver and my family...
Hello! Wondered if there was anyone out there who had experience or knowledge on high blood sugar and/or gestational diabetes. (Also, would like to participate in the Ask The Experts forum with this subject, but can't figure out how...can someone fill me in?).   I gave birth to my first son October 19th (he is three months, 2 weeks old now, and so wonderful! :-) I used a wonderful midwife as my primary caregiver and my family physician as "back up"...he is an MD...