or Connect

Posts by KWPX2

Fille  Congrats on the insem. Best wishes in the TWW.    Friederike -  YEAH !! YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAAHHH!!!!  Very happy news! Congrats!!     Darcy So sorry to hear of the impending AF. You all sure gave it a good shot! I can understand wanting to take a little hiatus. Enjoy the time off and start up again when you and DP (and your wallet) are refreshed.   AFM, No real news to report. I truly have no obvious pregnancy symptoms. My breasts were pretty sore the...
Fille I would be lying if I didn't fess up to cracking up about the IML fest. What are flights from VT to Chi-town like? I can imagine being there for the IML would make for a very interesting insemination story!   Liz  I fully understand dodgy knees. I have one myself. We are in the (final) process of selling my family's farm.  We were supposed to close a month ago and then again today but paperwork on the buyer's end seems to be endlessly out of order. I know full...
Hi Gang, been taking a bit of a board-break. JENNY - AF ever show up? What a fickle character she is! DARCY- Your partner has some serious patience! How are her temps looking? Keeping FX for you both! FRIEDEEIKE- whats the story on those faint lines? Getting darker? FX for sure! LIZ. -tiling is so mean on your knees. How are yours holding up? Whats the next project there? Roofing? Good luck with the sale! AFM - Part of my plan for this cycle is to de-stress more. We...
Darcy What exciting news! It sounds like you got your timing right with all the EWCM and cervical signs. How do you feel being on the other side of the sperm? We will keep our FX for sure! Wouldn't beginner's luck (her first try) be just the trick for you two! Very best wishes!
Re: Survey....Thanks to those who have tried/taken the survey. Yes, I agree it seems a bit imperfect. I thank you on her behalf for participating. I do not think the student is LGBTQ and so I was pleased she included more than straight couples in her questions. I guess she didn't think she might get international response. Some of you have offered constructive criticism which I will pass along to DW to pass along to the student. I believe it will be well received. So...
Lovestreet Welcome back. DW and I were not here when you were last active. We have been trying since Jan completing three cycles with an RE and letrozole plus other meds. Unsuccessful thus far but merrily we roll along I suppose. I am 11 yrs older than my DW and our plan is to try once more with me in search of the "golden egg" and if this 4th time fails then we will probably move on to our younger more promising uterus and ovaries. Best wishes to you and your partner in...
Twomommy I am so sad to hear your news! I am sorry you and your partner are going through this. I am sure you've seen it here with frequency that you are more fertile after a CP or MC. I encourage you to not be so discouraged that you stop. Take the time you all need and then get your game plan and come back strong. Hugs to you!   Fille Anything new there?   AFM I hae been away from the board for a few days taking time to think and process with DW. We went to the...
Escher Thanks for asking. I did POAS yesterday and it was a BFN. My last progesterone was last night so we will see what will happen in the temp department. I am 16dpo now and I feel like if a positive was coming my way it would have come. I do wonder if I don't see AF for a couple more days might we need to consider the possibility of a CP or possibly a miscarriage? I didn't do a lot of POASing this time around so I wouldn't have been likely to catch even the faintest...
Oh twomommy!!!!  HOOOORRAAAAY!!!!  So very happy to see that "pregnant"!! You must be absolutely shocked and elated! Congratulations!!!
also cannot see it