or Connect

Posts by sfausto

Thanks for the replies ladies, I appreciate it. The surgery went pretty fast - in total pre-op waiting and post-op was about 3.5 hrs. She woke up pretty angry ( which we expected from experience from her getting her tubes in both ears when she was 13 mos old) and was a bit combative. But once she was given a Popsicle she was a lot tamer. She complained that her throat hurt and hated the IV in her arm. Immediately I noticed that her voice was noticeably different. She...
Hi, my 5yr old daughter is scheduled to have her tonsils and adenoids taken out tomorrow morning at 7. I understand she will be on a liquid diet for the next few days and am prepared with tons of jello, Gatorade, water, apple sauce and such. I want to ask everyone's honest opinion of how their child's recovery went. I'm expecting her to be super cranky and possible not want to eat or drink. She gets very sensitive when sick and her appetite drops significantly. Is it as...
Rapunzell - I actually posted this same question about 4 months ago....I was 6 weeks prego (this is my second pregnancy and healthy baby). I didn't have any cramping with my first - at least I don't remember - so I was extremely scared when I noticed how bad and often they were. It feels like strong menstrual cramps...almost 5-6 x a day. It was especially frustrating since my insurance only allowed a pre-natal visit at 8-9 weeks nothing before. Don't worry.....if you...
Well, I said I would post news good or bad....so I made it to my 9 week ultrasound yesterday  I'm so happy. The baby is healthy...ultrasound confirmed the growth is right on track and so did the Hcg levels. Now I can finally plan an announcement lunch/dinner to the family! It has been hard the past few weeks, seems like they took an eternity to pass. The cramping has subsided but the nauseousness hasn't, which I hear is a good thing! So I feel a lot more confident and...
Thank you mamacatsbaby. That thread helped a lot! I had been looking for a thread like that to compare what I have been experiencing with an actual m/c. A lot of the stories explain the cramping to be after bleeding not prior. I haven't experienced any bleeding thankfully. And to know that you had cramping with your pregnancies helps me too. I've been trying to stay positive - I really want this baby and am super anxious about it so I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about it. I...
I found out it was pregnant 4 days after missing my period. Ever since then I've been having these uncomfortable menstrual cramps about 5x a day and sometime sharp pains. This is my second pregnancy and I'm worried because I don't remember this much cramping with the first. I'm not experiencing any bleeding or loss of breast tenderness. I can't get a straight answer from anyone about how their miscarriage happened. Should I be worried? The cramps just don't go away. I also...