or Connect

Posts by ClaireyB

Bump :)
Hey, I wonder if you guys could help me out?   I recently started a blog about breastfeeding in public. It's a photo blog primarily, trying to normalise breastfeeding in public and increase its acceptability, but I have also discussed public breastfeeding facilities and featured other people's photos and plan on discussing controversial debates such as breast milk VS formula milk and all that.    Thing is, I would very much like to make the final of the MAD Blog...
Hey, I wonder if you guys could help me out?   I recently started a blog about breastfeeding in public. It's a photo blog primarily, trying to normalise breastfeeding in public and increase its acceptability, but I have also discussed public breastfeeding facilities and featured other people's photos and plan on discussing controversial debates such as breast milk VS formula milk and all that.    Thing is, I would very much like to make the final of the MAD Blog...
I'd love to know your thoughts on this. I have a blog of breastfeeding in public pictures and plan on writing a bit about why women would or would not do this. No names have to be mentioned. Please do check it out and either leave a comment or email me. I'd be particularly interested to hear from people who have suffered abuse by breastfeeding in...
Claire is such an awesome name ;D   We also have a Facebook page too - it'd be great if anyone interested would 'like' it. :)   https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yummy-Mummys-Breastfeeding-Blog/467187423318858
It's legal to breastfeed in any public place in the UK but mothers still face disapproving stares and even a torrent of abuse. Some women are even unlawfully kicked out of places. Online I've seen members of the public lash out at breastfeeding mothers, saying that seeing nursing mothers puts them off their food and that we should stay in our homes like criminals, or time our outings so that we don't have to breastfeed in public. Some mothers decide to formula feed so...