or Connect

Posts by iheartcloth

Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better.
So here's the deal. Not sure if this belongs here or not, but I'll try. We currently live in Georgia with my in laws. No rent or anything, just our bills- car payment and phone. I'm from TX and I want to go visit in December. Would it be rude or selfish to spend money on a vacation? My in laws don't ever ask us for money and when we try to give it to them they won't accept it. We moved here because they wanted to be close to their grandkids and help us while we go to...
I can't deal with the thought of drinking cow's milk anymore. The hormones and pus and antibiotics and all the nasties that are in it are just too much to deal with. Plus, cow's milk makes me feel funny lately, and thinking back, it has in all my pregnancies. Soy milk doesnt' make me feel all yucky like cow's milk does. Wondering what's best, almond or soy milk. What I've read so far doesn't bode well for soy in my household. Any input would be appreciated!       This...
Thanks ladies! I've been doing a lot of research and we are leaning towards a water birth. By that I mean I've decided. lol
Hi! This is my 4th pregnancy, but this will be my 1st using a midwife. I am from Texas, where if you have medicaid you don't have a choice in where to have your baby. It's the hospital. So, we moved to Georgia to be closer to my in laws and found out we're expecting about a month before we left. I knew I needed proof of pregnancy, so off to Planned Parenthood we go. The very nice lady there asked if I wanted prenantal care, and I said, 'Yes, I'd like to use a midwife,...