or Connect

Posts by OceanSolitude

I'm at 37 weeks today, due on the tenth, but i think I'll be late. I'm not feeling that labor is close.
Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well.
Kat, me either which is why i crop out my face. :-) Here i am last week at 36 weeks Everyone looks awesome.
I love the name Sage too but since we are going with a first name that starts with A and our last name begins with S. All middle names that begin with S are out...
For me that's how they learnef she was head down. If I'm remembering correctly, I think she just pushed crazy hard from my belly and around my cervix to get the position. Similar to when they check your uterus/ovaries at a regular obgyn exam but way more painful...
Aidenn I totally thought it was just me having a hard time at the sink...
I have Kaiser which uses a reduced prenatal schedule for low risk pregnancies. I'm only going every two weeks through my due date which at first i thought was strange but I'm actually happy i dont have to go weekly. After 40 weeks I'm not sure how often they'll see me. I think I'll decline the cervical check at my 38 week appointment and discuss it with the doctor for my 40 week. Thanks again for all your responses and input. I don't really have anyone to ask in real life.
Congrats!
Thanks everyone. That is what my gut was saying.
Everyone's showers and the blessingway sound great. It sounds like they were quite a success. I never can respond to everyone on these weekly chats. Its too hard on my phone but i enjoy reading them and periodically chiming in.