or Connect

Posts by Luvmyfam0609

B2manatees this response to your posts is so late! I had almost given up on anyone reaching out with information on ped's and midwives in Springfield. I decided to come on and check out the recent posts just to see what other moms were talking about but I did not expect to see anymore posts on this thread as it had been awhile. I can not thank you enough for sharing!! I will definitely look into the ped and OB you suggested. I have not yet found my now 20 month old a ped...
Welcome to Springfield DaisyMay, and thanks Carrie! I'm not on Facebook though. I wish I had some good news for you DaisyMay but I'm not having any luck finding a Ped. I found one midwife but the practice would not even let me speak to her since I had to have a C-section with my son. They were adamant about me seeing an OB. I feel very frustrated and worried that I may be forced into having another C-Section and that scares me. I really want to try for a VBAC with this...
Hi Ladies! I am new to the area. My husband and I just found out that we are expecting! Based on my ovulation date I am due some time in mid Sept. I would prefer a wonderful midwife and doula. I would love to try and have a home birth again but I have not been hearing positive things about home birth and IL. So if midwives are out of the question and any of you ladies have an OB you absolutely love please point me in the right direction! I am open to all comments and...