or Connect

Posts by mdawn21

This morning I had a brown spot in my underwear, when I used the bathroom & wiped I had pinkish brown stuff on the toilet paper, so throughout the day I wore a liner & changed tampon every hour. I keep getting brown stuff on liner, & brown & a light blood flow on tampon. My period was suppose to start Jan 4. & whenever it does start it's heavy I get very bad back pains that go away, I have back pains but they still didn't go away? Could I be getting implantation bleeding?
Me & my husband have been ttc for about 2 months now, I was suppose to ovulate on the 20th (Thursday) of December, so we had inter course on that Friday & Saturday, then again on Tuesday & Wednesday. Last period was dec. 3rd, was suppose to start, jan. 4th. (Have a 31 day cycle) so my periods go from 4, 3, 4, 3, 4. Any way, I'm 5 days late, took a hcg Sunday morning & it was bfn! The past few days my breast have been so sore, heavy, & very swollen, like they've been a...
Me & my husband have been ttc for about 2 months now, I was suppose to ovulate on the 20th (Thursday) of December, so we had inter course on that Friday & Saturday, then again on Tuesday & Wednesday. Last period was dec. 3rd, was suppose to start, jan. 4th. (Have a 31 day cycle) so my periods go from 4, 3, 4, 3, 4. Any way, I'm 5 days late, took a hcg Sunday morning & it was bfn! The past few days my breast have been so sore, heavy, & very swollen, like they've been a...
Don't want to do a blood test right away. This is my first time, although I know all women are different, I'm just trying to hear other sides of the story's, like similar to mine that would help me.
All day today I have been feeling very bloated & my back has been hurting!
I also took a hcg yesterday morning & was bfn! Is it still to early??? Don't want to give up hope just yet
Was suppose to ovulate December 20th, which was on a Thursday, we had sex Friday(14) & Saturday(15), skipped Sunday & Monday, then again Tuesday(18) & Wednesday(19). For the last 3 days my breast have been really tender, white bumps started to show, they feel heavier, looks like they grew a cup bigger, & also can see some very blue veins! & still no af as of now.
Someone PLEASE HELP ME! I've been so confused lately!!! Me & my husband have been ttc for about 2 months now, I was suppose to ovulate on the 20th (Thursday) of December, so we had inter course on that Friday & Saturday, then again on Tuesday & Wednesday. Last period was dec. 3rd, was suppose to start, jan. 4th. (Have a 31 day cycle) so my periods go from 4, 3, 4, 3, 4. Any way, I'm 4 days late, took a hcg yesterday & it was bfn! The past 2 days my breast have been so...