or Connect

Posts by Seannamama

Hello there lovelies, I am nearly positive that I read somewhere on here that there was scientific evidence that lactation blocks (or "fills") the progesterone receptors. Does anyone have any info on this? I recently had my progesterone tested (along with tons of other stuff) and found it to be surprisingly high even though I have so many symptoms pointing to it being low. Do you think it might be possible that the progesterone in my bloodstream is high enough but my...
HIya folks, it seems to me that our endocrine systems are a huge mystery with new info cropping up daily...it can be so frustrating to try to narrow in on one culprit amid the slew of hormones dancing around I found this website to be really informative and started taking their supplements this month. They address thyroid, adrenals, estrogen, etc. I do feel better...more desire to exercise, eat better, etc...more balanced...nothing super dramatic, but definitely...
Encouraging easy changes to curb carbon output...lessen climate change: http://c3.newdream.org/campaigns/c3/...e1b6ca539626a/
Hiya folks, I have come across this great organization that promotes easy and powerful steps to take towards curbing our carbon output. This month their campaign is about banning junk mail from our mailboxes...why woud we not want to do that...an they make it easy for you! I don't know about you but since I became a mom I find myself with less time for direct action and more capacity for guilt. I am glad that an organization like this exists and helps folks like me...
Hiya folks, I have come across this great organization that promotes easy and powerful steps to take towards curbing our carbon output. This month their campaign is about banning junk mail from our mailboxes...why woud we not want to do that...an they make it easy for you! I don't know about you but since I became a mom I find myself with less time for direct action and more capacity for guilt. I am glad that an organization like this exists and helps folks like me...
I just want to say that you are in no way alone in getting angry at a "little thing". There are things for each of us that push our buttons and as our kiddos get older...they begin to do things that they know will push them. There's definitely something infuriating about that mischievous glint in their eye...even if it is just testing (I'm not sure what I think about the mean spirited/testing issue). I personally find myself getting really mad a lot these days..since I...