or Connect

Posts by petitemom81

Update: I decided on the Ergo and cannot believe how much passion and love I have for this!!!! I thought babywearing was wearing my son until he outgrew the Bjorn at age 1. I was able to carry that son who is now 3yrs old and 31pounds, in the Ergo back-carrying, for 40 minutes on a walk and had no pain at all!!!! I bought it to carry my new son who is 17 pounds, but my toddler loves the Ergo! It has allowed me to bring back my memories of holding my 1st son and...
why are you looking to change from the butterfly? because of the hot panel?
i also wish i could find one that forward- faces....
Thank you all so much. I also am looking into the Beco Butterfly. Will look into the Boba! Thanks! Interested in something that does not tie as I need to be able to put it on quickly.
Petite 5'1" and considering the ergo or mei tei-any advice or other suggestions? I have a 6 month old and the Bjorn is proving uncomfortable. I was able to use the Bjorn for my other son up until 1 year. Dont know how I did it! Want something good that will tolerate a lot of movement hands free (since my 2 year old keeps me active!)...but is affordable (under $120). Heard lots of good things about ergo...